Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How How How???

Sometimes I just sound so motivated.So motivated to do anything, ready to put in a lot of effort just to do something I need or want to.

But in fact most of the times I'm just playing and losing at hide-and-seek with my motivation.
Somehow I just can't find any motivation.
Haiz.

One moment I'll feel like I should do a whole list of things 'cause I need to,
and the next moment I can completely not care about them and just slack.
I don't even know how I can slack so much zzZ.
Maybe this is just one of the problems when you are too pro at slacking.

I wonder how and when can I stop slacking so much.
I know when I'm determined to do things I will really do it.
But usually I'm only determined when it's absolutely necessary,
and I don't want to wait till just a month before A levels to start -.-
Seems like I have no choice but to really force myself damn hard then.
Or I'll just have to find alternative ways to make myself study...
Can someone tell me to study????? zzZZZ...........



250th post of the blog.
And it's also 3years old already!!
Hahah so fast.
That's like an average 80++ post per year.

Okay shall try to STUDY after finishing my dinner, which is soon.
So I shall end here.
And everyone should study too.
Study is good for health.
Be it physical or mental health.


EDIT: I think the word I used most in my blog is 'STUDY', but somehow it's just constant spamming of the word and not really studying -.-
Okay just being random hahahahah.






Byeall.