To do something.
Back from job week camp last night.
Didn't do anything there anyway.
So went for training this morning.
Went home in noon and had lunch.
Felt kinda tired but didn't sleep in the end.
Had been using com, slacking and watching TV since then.
Shall try to start studying tomorrow.
Like, even a little little bit.
Still gotta find out what's being tested for physics though.
The chances of passing physics now is getting less and less. Haiz.
Maybe it's time I do something about it.
Maybe like after the MCTs.
Feeling damn bored.
It's not that I got nothing to do.
I got tons of things to do.
Study, then study more, and study somemore, study until I vomit etc.
But it's just not the thing I want to be doing now
although I can't find any other stuff to do.
Okay I just felt like sketching.
Time to end my post and be off to sketching then.
May be blogging again some time soon,
since being trapped in extreme boredom is one of the main reasons for me to blog.
And I want to at least play ball a few more times before MCTs.
Tomorrow having econs lesson, exercising after lesson seems like a good idea.
Byeall.