March.Common.Tests.
MCTs tomorrow.
Starting with GP, which I guess almost no one studied for.
And the next day is two 99% GGfied subjects, Econs and Phy,
which I have yet to start studying for.
Organic chem is sorta completed so chem's left with Kinetics and Isomerism.
So shouldn't have much to worry for it on Wed.
Maths is on Thurs and the very last day.
So what am I doing now?
Multi-tasking: watching Everton match, facebooking, slacking, blogging.
Just not studying.
Well this is sort of like a breaktime so yea will continue later.
But breaks often extend longer than it should be.
And Arsenal's match is up next later at 1.30am zzZ.
Will still start on Physics though.
I'll only have this weekend and Mon to complete Physics and study some Econs.
Okay think I'll stop here for now.
The next post will most probably be after MCTs then.
Byeall.