Eleckttro Megnertissvm. PhysicszcsxzzzZZ.
Had wanted to blog last night.
But blogger had some error zzZ.
Went to play basketball on Friday.
Slacked all the way after I went home.
Saturday, did not do much too.
Watch TV, soccer, play a bit, did some random stuff,
almost everything else except for studying.
Or any other school-related stuff.
So here I am trying to do my Physics tutorial now.
Electromagnetism.
Sounds so damn cool.
Sounds like something I would be attracted to if I'm not studying Physics.
Sounds like something I should really master because it's part of what I need to study.
And I'm still wondering what makes Physics so hard for me.
It's been this way ever since sec4 and I still don't know what went wrong -.-
Whatever.
I'm going to make myself love Physics before I had no more time left.
Okay just blogging because I wanted to last night, but didn't manage to.
But since I'm feeling kinda tired I can't really think of much to blog.
I'm feeling damn bored too.
And boredom makes me feel tired.
Especially when I'm staring at Electromagnetism stuff which looks so darn foreign to me.
Guess I'll try again tomorrow haha, since I'll most probably be going off soon.
Will blog again some time soon.
Byeall.