Still, still night.
And so MCTs are finally over.
That concludes the end of our first exams of this year.
And the best thing that would happen is for me to pass all my papers.
And the next best would obvious not to fail more than one.
Though I'm already quite certain and Physics and Econs are more than screwed up.
It's not like I did very well for the other three though.
So I just went home today after Maths paper.
Didn't go anywhere else, just home.
And had a good long nap of around 4-5hours.
So is life going to be good again from now onwards?
It doesn't seem so.
From now on it's just changes and more changes until A levels.
Half a month later, there will probably be no more trainings for us after the Nationals.
Everyone else, most of my classmates, would still be in their season and competitions.
Teachers would probably rush to cover as much topics as possible before Jun hols.
More work and revision will start to come in.
I'll have less time to slack, play ball etc.
Ahhhhh it gets more and more demoralizing just by thinking about it.
I'm already feeling so weird with just two weeks without basketball.
Although it might slowly get away as the time gets longer.
Still having training tomorrow morning 9am.
And if I didn't count wrongly, it's probably our third last training.
I wonder how much can we do with just three more trainings.
Probably not a lot, but we'll still have to try our best and give it all we've got.
Then Terry's hike is this weekend.
He'll most likely be busy the whole day tomorrow to prepare for it.
And I can only help him that much.
Don't worry Terry I'll give you moral support when you're on the hike.
The screwed up thing is the submission of report is just the next day.
Seems like he will have no time to rest at all after the hike then.
I wonder if I'll even be able to submit the report on the next day if I go for it too.
Perhaps that's the reason I won't go for the hike.
Okay shall head to bed now.
Gotta wake up in just like 6hours time.
That's just a little bit more than the long nap I had today haha.
Goodnight people.
Byeall.