Tuesday, April 06, 2010

You get a second chance, every second.

Hello.

I stayed back in school to study alone for the first time HAHAHAHA!
I feel damn proud of myself now although I didn't accomplish much
except almost getting killed by electromagnetism and binomial.

And today's my birthday!
Just like any other year, it's like any other day. Hahah.
Pretty nothing much special happened.
But today's the start of Inter-School National Shooting Championship too.
Damn it will be my turn on Friday.
Last training tomorrow :O
So scary lah zzZ.

And I went to see the detail for tomorrow,
only 9 J2s.
Pistol girls shot today, one tomorrow, and rifle girls tomorrow.
That leaves us with Pistol boys on Friday and Rifle boys next week.
And by Friday the detail will only be left with Rifle guys.
Next week no more J2s already.
That's damn fast.
I think we're like the fastest CCA to step down lol.
The good thing, can study.
The bad thing, I think there's too much for me to list.
I'm gonna miss this sports although I'm not very good at it and
I've joined only for a year++ hahah.

Ohh and I wonder if green's in the trend now.
I know I'm in TJ but I received 3envelopes all in green.
That's like... so green, so TJ hahah.
And it's 12plus already I'm like officialy 18yrs old +.
Feels so weird.
Eighteen already.
Two more years of teenager life and the last one to be spent in army zzZ.
Then to the in between stage then adult life.
Lol screwed man.

Anyway was talking to someone.
And saw the word 'absurd'.
And it reminds me of Maths haha -.-
'Cause of the 'surd' LOL and 'ab' is like the 'absolute' function in calculators.
What a Mathematical word haha. 'ABSURD'.

Saw a picture from tumblr too.
And the quote is
"You decide every moment of everyday who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance, every second."

It's like one second is called a 'second' because everytime it passes you just got a second chance to decide who you are and what you believe in.
In every moment of your life you are constantly being forced into making decisions.
And every passing second rewards you with a second chance in making decisions.
That is why every second is so precious and you should cherish each second of your life.
Because for every second which passes, it's a new chance for you to redefine your life.

And many many many seconds just passed while I'm blogging.
Should be sleeping soon.
Haven't done any work at home for two days already =(
Luckily I did some in school today.
I should commence my operations soon towards victory against A levels ;D

By the way someone told me about this thing call the land of Nod.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/land_of_Nod
I think can try other online dictionary,
just now the definition showed to me was 'mythical land of sleep'
or something like that haha.
Sounds like somewhere I travel to everyday during lectures lol.

Goodnight all and thanks to everyone who send me their wishes on my birthday!
I still accept belated wishes! Haha (:





Byeall.