Monday, May 03, 2010

You gotta keep moving and there's no stopping.

Haven't been blogging for a while, especially at this time already, IIRC.
Suddenly blogged less last month, especially the latter half of the month.
Probably because somehow I'm becoming tired more and more easily.
Somehow keep feeling tired and exhausted,
don't even know what did I do.
Also not like I study much more than before or what -.-

Should be asleep at this time normally,
but today's Labour Day holiday in-lieu.
And I thought that it was an extremely great news,
since I would have more time to rest or do my work.
But I've been sleeping late and not much work is done.
Maybe having school on Monday and holiday on another day would be better.
Because I've been only doing work on Monday anyway.

Well seems like I'll have to force myself to do work tomorrow,
if not I gonna get screwed when I return to school on Tuesday.
Having a better timetable, no PW, and no more trainings now,
somehow all the extra time that is supposed to be there
due to all those reasons had gone somewhere else.
Really makes me wonder how did I survive school, trainings and PW last year.
'Cause it's getting tough even without trainings and PW.
And it is just going to get tougher after JCT.

Okay it's really really really late right now.
Like most of the people out there are always asleep.
Shall go to bed too, have a good rest, and do some work tomorrow ):

On the bright side, it's only 4days left in the week!
Then again, I still hope I can survive that 4days, even though it's just 4days.




Byeall.