活该
Lazy to think of title, so just used the the name of the song I'm currently listening to, haha.
Didn't expect myself to stay till 3am again -.-
Already did that last night when I was sketching Allen Iverson.
Sometimes time really flies huh.
Sometimes when I stay up late time doesn't even past that fast,
but most of the times it's like now, in the blink of an eye it's 3am again.
Hello 3am, once again.
Anyway I'll be going to sleep soon.
Just blogging 'cause I felt like it.
Not a very productive day today, as usual.
Only did a few math questions.
Seems like I need to complete even more questions tomorrow,
as well as study for math test on Monday and attempt the Econs CSQ.
Looks like there's quite an amount of work to be done tomorrow.
And considering the fact that I'll be going out too tomorrow,
I think nothing much would be done anyway haha.
Then I'll be staying back on Monday again to chiong my work.
Ohh and I just remembered that I should do some more Physics questions.
And I didn't go Physics remedial last Fri.
When me and ZY got to the place outside Audi,
the teacher was nowhere to be found and after a brief search
we decided to just give up hahah.
But stayed back to play ball, till around 6 I think.
And then staying up till 3plus for two nights in a row again.
I should really get more sleep zzzZ.
Slept quite a lot on Thurs and Fri though I think.
Slept from 8pm to 11pm on Thursday,
woke up, ate a bit, watched TV, then went to bed again.
Slept all the way till Friday morning.
And here's the best part, slept 70% of the time during the double lectures that morning.
I didn't even know Math lecture started 'cause I slept all the way after Chem lecture ended.
Woke up not knowing what happened, took out notes,
read a little, and continued sleeping -.-
Nvrmind Chem and Math notes not bad read alr shld be able to understand lol.
Ahhh less than two months to JCT.
This is crazy man.
Felt like MCT was just a while back.
And I've only got less than two months to study for JCT,
and I have no clue as to when will I start studying anyway.
Shall get going already.
Don't know why I was feeling tired and sleepy since an hour plus ago,
but getting more and more energetic now -.-
Something must be really wrong with my body zzZ.
Byeall.