In(Tense).
Played ball last Friday.
Played ball yesterday.
Played ball today.
Everyday I go school, especially lectures, I feel like just letting my eyelids drop down.
Everyday I reach home, I feel very tired and just want to lie on the bed.
So what's the thing I do most everyday in school and at home?
Basketball and sleeping. Computer and TV.
Kinda screwed man.
Going way off the correct direction I'm supposed to go towards.
And I'll just think, this may be the last two weeks I'll ever be able to play ball so freely in JC.
'Cause come June and JCT, everyone's gonna work so hard,
so hard that we will be left with no time for anything else.
And the following few months would be crazily filled with studying schedules and all that.
My ankle felt a bit weird since Monday,
and the feeling's still coming back at times.
And after two days of basketball my left calf feels slightly tensed.
I don't know but it just feels weird,
like constantly in 'warmed up' mode.
Ready to run and jump and fly off anywhere anytime.
I'm just scared that my legs may not be getting enough rest.
I'll always rest on weekends anyway,
so let's just hope they recover well.
Especially by next Saturday since I need them to
do shuttle run, SBJ and 2.4km.
PE tomorrow.
It better not rain in the morning.
I'm gonna enjoy another session of basketball.
With everyone already ended their season,
it's the best time before JCT to play ball and exercise.
And tomorrow's the freakin' boring day again.
Only chem and GP lessons.
Phy and Econs lectures.
Econs remedial.
End at 4.40pm.
That's kinda late, compared to other days.
But why couldn't I get focused and like econs more?
I just don't get it but I hope I'll somehow figure it out in time.
Haven't been doing work this week.
Even Mugging Monday's been screwed.
Time to get 'studying' into one of my hobbies.
Not like I have a lot of hobbies anyway.
Shall get going now.
I hope that in the near future I will start sleeping earlier on weekdays.
Let's say before 11 or at most 11plus.
Byeall.