Like a storm in my heart.
Yay tomorrow's school again.
Okay somehow that sounds sadistic.
Just for some reason, it really does.
The past week was, not really good, in terms of school work.
Wasn't able to study on any day at all.
Barely managed to do enough work to survive the lessons each day.
And can't bring myself to do more work after that.
And despite me convincing myself it's not wise to play basketball for the fourth day in a row,
I still stayed back after remedial on Friday to play ball.
Until 6plus somemore.
And I didn't have lunch 'cause I went to the basketball court straight after remedial,
thinking that I would only stay a while before heading home for lunch.
Apparently I was quite wrong.
So at 7plus I took 12 home.
And just before the stop I'm supposed to alight at,
I just blacked-out zzzZ.
The next moment I opened my eyes I saw 'Pasir Ris...' and I knew I was screwed.
Lucky it was only two stops after the TPJC one,
so it's inside Pasir Ris yet.
I would be so stunned if I found myself in Pasir Ris when I woke up -.-
So I just alighted immediately and walked back.
Don't know why am I making myself so tired for zzZ.
Didn't do much work either for yesterday and today.
I think I should try to stay back to study again tomorrow, in the library.
It was always successful on Mondays until last week.
And tomorrow's the start of the second last week omfg.
It's so damn fast.
When June arrives I think everyone would feel the pressure rising already.
9 more days of school.
Then some extra lectures/tutorials.
Studying time for JCT.
Ohh and the camp next weekend had been postponed for some reason.
Kinda glad because it would free up my last weekend of the school term.
Would be having my NAPFA test on this Saturday anyway.
I just need my 2.4km to get at least a C.
Shouldn't be that hard if I really try hard enough right?
And considering all the exercises from basketball it should be okay haha.
I don't know why but I'm kinda already looking forward to the end of school tomorrow
and it there's anyone who's going to play ball after school -.-
I think I have to stop this kind of feeling soon if not I won't be able to focus at all in school zzzZ.
Anyway I will still try to do my work tomorrow after school.
At least, a little bit.
And I went back to the range for a while last Friday.
Wanted to shoot a little and Ms Liew allowed me to do so since the J1s haven't come yet.
So after she open the armoury I went to take out my gun,
and the grip was gone T-T
So I just had to make do with a random pistol.
And I was very unused to its sights.
The grip was too big also.
And I think I too long never use cocking gun, been using compressed air for the last few months.
But I still shot a ten for my first shot!
Yea the only ten, and went on to screw up the next four shots before giving up haha.
Stayed a little while more before going up to play ball again.
Omg I miss shooting, although it's just been a year since I started this sport.
Especially now when all my classmates' A div ended too,
and people are like just so emo.
That reminds me of nationals.
We're like the earliest to end our A div and it's just a one day event for us.
I think that's worse.
Go there one day, shoot, no win, come back. Nothing else.
Haiz. If only we trained hard enough.
But what's in the past is in the past.
I won't want to have this kind of feeling when A level comes.
None of us do.
So we should study harder.
And I think I've been sleeping too much during lectures,
especially Math and Chem lectures nowadays.
And stoning during Econs lecture.
Don't know what I was doing during Physics lecture.
Talking about physics, it's A lvl physics SPA tomorrow.
Didn't study, hope that it will be an easy one.
Good luck to all taking Phy SPA tomorrow too.
Byeall.