Friday, June 11, 2010

But why?

Been blogging less compared to the start of the year.
Maybe it's because I've gotten more busy,
or maybe it's because there're just less things to blog due to less happenings.

Seems like I finally sort of started studying for JCT today.
Somehow I always start studying with Math.
It just seems like the easiest subject to get you started with studying.
I think I've got no time left.
There's just two weeks left to Chem MCQ.
It means that I should finish studying everything by that time.
Possibly except Econs.
It's two CSQ for Econs this time.

And there's June Camp next Friday.
Thought that I'll have at least Renwei and Terry with me this time.
Apparently I was wrong.
Very wrong.
And the only other Venture going as well is Benedict.
Nevermind, I'll still go.
At most I'll bring some study materials there.
I need a break from this place anyway.
Going to camps allow people to get away with their normal, routine life.
Need to come back on Sunday though,
since NS Med Checkup is on the following Monday.
Should've checked the dates for June Camp before I booked the checkup,
now it's going to be so troublesome.

14days.
Minus 3days off the camp, that's 11days.
Almost the whole of Chemistry, around 10topics for Physics,
and everything of Math excluding Calculus.
That's everything that's gonna be tested and everything I'm left with to study for.
And also Econs of course.
Now perhaps that will increase the pressure I feel from JCT
and therefore allow me to study more efficiently.
At least that's what I hope.

And I'm pissed off with insomnia.

But it's going to help me study when I officially get onto it.
Haiz.

Then this Saturday may be the last day I gonna play ball for this holiday.
At least with Pan and the others.
Can't see myself finding much time to play ball after that too
with everything left to study for JCT.

Okay so other than studying and June Camp Orienteering lesson thingy,
I shouldn't have other things to do.
Shouldn't be playing com.
Shouldn't be slacking.
Perhaps I'll need to go out and find somewhere to study.
Everyday go different place and spend one whole day,
alone with my notes and stuff.

Ohh damn 4pm.
Even forgot to post this first zzZ.
Shall go to bed now.
Getting hungry rahhhhh.





Byeall.