Saturday, June 12, 2010

Recognition.

Some retard just shouted outside.
Whatever.

Oh and I forgotten to blog about something.
I went to school on Tuesday for Math lessons,
was going to be late as I stood at the cross junction
looking at my bus going to the bus-stop.
Since there was no way I could've ran and caught it,
I just walked normally towards the bus-stop.
Halfway through I realized that the bus is still there
and there is still someone running towards it.
Then I started running.
And thanks, to the guy who was at the bus-stop
and saw me running and stopped the driver from driving off.
I thanked the driver but didn't manage to thank that guy.
Thanks whoever you are for doing that. (:

Gonna play ball today.
Most likely around 12hours later.

Have been stoning quite a lot after midnight.
Was supposed to do my Math.
And slowed down tremendously somehow.
This is bad.

And I have no intention of continuing it now anyway.
Just got no mood at all.





Byeall.