Yes really.
"Need to stop sleeping at 3 and stop doing unproductive things other than studying. Sfqkahwuefbfwoquedydxbx!@#%$^*"
Quote from Zhihui's FB status.
Except that I sleep at 4.
And that's worse zzZ.
Exam's getting closer but I'm again losing the motivation to study.
All because of Chemistry zzZ.
Felt so enthusiastic about studying when I was still doing Math.
Chem totally screwed it up.
I wonder what would it be like if I forced myself to start with Phy or Econs.
I bet I would've completed almost nothing until now hahah.
So finally it's down to one day left to Chem MCQ.
I think I gonna screw it up big time,
considering how I had been studying and stuff.
Not like I gonna do well for any of the papers anyway.
If there's one paper which I gonna do much better than the other papers,
it would be Mathematics I suppose.
It's on Wednesday.
So I've got just a few days to finished the leftover topics after Chem MCQ.
And Chem's on Thurs and Phy's on Fri.
GP on next Mon and Econs is on Tues.
I don't how to allocate my time to studying for everything now.
Econs and Physics gonna get especially screwed this time.
Getting hungry again ahhhh.
I think I should eat more and train more.
My physique is poor according to NS checkup zzz.
Maybe it's just because I'm too short but I have no control over that rahhh.
In the end it's still a PES A anyway.
I hope I can wake up super early tomorrow.
As in, today, like a few hours later.
Then by night time I would be tired and would go to sleep earlier.
Like say 11plus or 12plus.
Then Friday I can screw up my MCQ less haha.
Not like it's gonna make a big difference but
at least I would be able to think with a clearer mind lol.
And I don't know why so many people support England.
But anw Capello finally did the right thing by putting Defoe first,
'cause another thing I don't understand is why he favours Heskey so much.
Don't think they will survive against Germany anyway.
Seems like most European managers
got influenced by Raymond Domenech,
but if del Bosque don't make stupid decisions again
Spain still got one of the greatest chance to win it.
Okay gotta go now.
Byeall.