Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Non-stop spinning compass needle.

Had been wanting to blog about stuff the past few days,
but forgetting to blog.
And therefore forgetting what I wanted to blog about too.

Sorta started on Chem.
I hope I still got enough time left.
Chem MCQ's next Friday.
And I won't be studying much from Fri to Mon 'cause I'll be away on camp.
Then I'll still have Physics to chiong for.

So other than this Fri to next Mon,
I'll most probably lock myself at home to prepare for mid-years ):
Don't think I'll get many chances to get out anyway.
Unless I'm going out just to study.

Going to sleep soon.
Then tomorrow hopefully I'll be able to wake up in time
to catch the potentially last match of NBA finals.
And see Celtics get their 18th championship.
Still need to go NAS and lend Chandan stuff too.
And hopefully I'll be able to spend the rest of the day studying efficiently.

Time's passing by so fast now.
And everyone acknowledge the lack of time to study already.
But it's just gonna get faster, when school re-opens.
If we're still walking through a maze now trying to find the right way,
then from then on it'll just be a straight tunnel.
We're heading nowhere but towards the end,
at a speed unimaginable by ourselves.
And the best thing we can do is to fully prepare ourselves,
and make sure we're ready when we reached the end of the tunnel,
so what we will see is light at the end of the tunnel and
not darkness surrounding us, devouring our souls.

If you don't know what to do, where to go now,
soon you will.
Because it's just gonna be a straightforward and direct path on ahead,
and you've got no other choice but to go on all the way.






Byeall.