Wingless.
Finals Game 7 tomorrow!
And now I need to decide whether to stay up late or not.
Can't fall asleep at this time anyway haha.
'Cause June Camp gonna start tomorrow too.
Packed my bag just now already.
Hopefully I didn't forget anything.
Anyway the main purpose of going there this time
is just to teach and conduct orienteering lesson
and to study Chem as much as possible.
So I'll be back by Sunday.
Would like to stay back till campfire is over but
if there's no chance of coming back after that then probably I'll be back by evening.
Yesterday was a really bad day.
Haiz.
Celtics got owned by Lakers in the morning.
So after that went out to meet Chandan they all.
Then came home and did nothing.
At night went Su Ting house watch Spain vs Switzerland.
And Spain got owned too 1-0 zzzzZ.
Unbelievable and unexpected ):
But it was over.
And for the Celtics it's now or never.
Less than 9hours to the game.
And Chandan went for ASPIRE already this morning.
Wonder how had he been doing so far...
Hope he's doing well and would pass this one.
'Cause for him it's now or never too.
Okay shall be off now,
one more week to Chem MCQ.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................
Byeall.