Tuesday, June 22, 2010

There and there. And there.

Back from June Camp yesterday.

Actually intended to go home on Sunday afternoon.
Which I did, but there was a slight change in plans.
Chandan called me after ASPIRE ended when we were still in camp.
So in the end Jeremy Sir sent the Ventures home, including me.
Then I had lunch and re-packed my bag for the next day,
and went to meet Chandan before both of us went back to Sarimbun.

And so I stayed for one more day.
Reached back at Sarimbun around 4 or 5plus I think.
And they haven't started challenge valley.
So the whole programme was delayed again.
Campfire started pretty late too.
Blah blah blah......
So Monday morning I woke up at 6plus.
Washed up and Jeremy Sir fetched me to Buona Vista MRT.
Then from there took 4stations to Tiong Bahru
to meet Kenneo and Freddy.
Had breakfast at Toast Box.
Haha sorta missed that place, Tiong Bahru plaza
really full with all kinds of food.

Then after that we bus to CMPB for the NS checkup.
Renwei went there earlier so he was already inside.
So went through all the checkup and stuff.
And finally reached the crazy brainpower-consuming computer test part.
Wasted like 6hours in CMPB just for this checkup zzZ.
Somemore we need to wait for Freddy after we did the test
'cause he went back to take the X-ray for his dislocated left hip bone.
Came out at 3plus finally and ate at KFC at Tiong Bahru Plaza.
Studied a little after that and finally got home at 7pm.

And now I'm left with less than 3 days to prepare for Chem MCQ.
Really got to do something about it now.
So I shall end this post here and blog the next time then.





Byeall.