Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's not the plan that is important, it's the planning.

And so fast it's 19th July already.
By the end of this week it would already be the last week of July.
That leaves us with a little more than a month to Prelims.
Somehow it just doesn't seem real.
Somehow the feeling we've got during sec4 isn't present now.
It's just different.
There's only so little time left actually but everything still seems so calm.
Maybe I'm just one of those who need to wait for everything to finish,
then I can settle down and slowly sort out stuff and study for A's.


So Math lecture and tutorials better finish fast.
Else I can't feel the drive to start revising.
And even though I'm 'revising' now,
things aren't really getting into my head, somehow.
Argh this is screwed up.
There are still so many things stuck in my head
when I should only be concentrating on A levels now.


Taking breaks from studying is fine.
But it feels like I'm taking a break all the time,
and only studying at selected time.
Maybe I really need to plan.

"Plans are nothing; planning is everything." Dwight D. Eisenhower

I don't need a plan.
I just need to plan.
What happens after that will be decided by the process of my planning.
At least I know that once I started to plan,
even if I don't follow my possibly-over-idealistic plan,
I would carry on and do something about it.
I would continue and just go on instead of sitting here and doing nothing.
Maybe I really need to plan.
Maybe, no, and I must do that soon.

Chem mock paper 2 tomorrow.
The whole paper 2. IIRC should be A levels 2009 paper.
Haven't really studied enough.
Since when did I studied enough for anything anyway?
And how can anyone be confident to claim that he had studied enough?
But even after reading and several attempts to memorize stuff,
somehow I just can't do it.
Bad memory.
All the space in my brain had somehow been filled up by tons of other things.
Maybe I should store them somewhere else for now.
If not I'll just have to expand the space.

Took a nap in the evening again.
I should really stop doing that.
Not only have I wasted the afternoon, I've wasted the evening until night time too.
And that means I'll only start work after 8 or 9pm everyday
and that is absolutely inefficient.
But sometimes I just suddenly got hit by this wave of sleepiness
and couldn't take it zzzZ.
And I just sat on the bed today thinking I won't fall asleep that way.
Now look at what happened.

Not doing anything productive now.
Shall just read a little more get packed for tomorrow and go to bed.
Days are just going to get more and more boring from now on.





Byeall.