Same old thing.
Almost one week since I last blogged.
Had been kinda busy since then.
And there's even two days which I didn't use com.
The last time I didn't use com was probably during June Camp
'cause I wasn't even at home hahah.
Went back NAS on Wednesday 'cause I had to meet Jeremy Sir to collect the badges.
Stayed for the Scout meeting till the end.
Chatted with Nigel Kevin they all a little.
Then went home and rested a bit while waiting for Jeremy Sir to contact me.
So finally I met him at my house carpark to collect
the badges he donated for Chandan's Badge Patch Carnival.
Went school as normal on Thursday.
Then took MRT to Bishan straight after school to have lunch
and to help Chandan in the preparations of his BPC.
It's only halfway there when I realized he wasn't even going to be there
until around 7pm.
Luckily Jyang came and kept me company for majority of the time.
It's kinda stupid to stay with a bunch of Scouts
especially when they're the only ones needed to do the work.
Stayed till quite late though.
Around 11pm.
Friday played basketball for a while after school.
Weather was freakin' hot when we played.
Then I went to Bishan with Kenneo to have lunch.
So he went home after that while I go to the HQ again to help Chandan again.
Stayed till around 10 then went home with Chandan Terry.
Slept almost straight as I got home again.
And the next day will be the day of the event itself.
So Saturday was the BPC.
Went to HQ by bus with Terry.
The event was quite successful as a whole.
Everyone did their job and was tired at the end of the day too.
So at evening finally the cleaning up was done.
Then a short debrief and the committee along with some of us went to have dinner together.
In the end came back Tampines Mall to eat Mac.
Went home after that and finally got to use com.
Didn't do anything on Sunday either.
Slept till quite late.
Woke up, slack, then went to 209 earlier to take a look before having dinner
with Chandan, JJ, GaoYang Renwei.
Went home and watch tv, then watched parts of the match of Arsenal and Liverpool.
Basically did nothing today as well.
Was damn tired in school.
Intended to go study after school.
But changed my mind halfway through school.
Came home watched yog a bit, had lunch then rested.
And then I fell asleep until 8plus.
Had dinner and watched tv then I'm here now.
Think I'll be off to do some work to prepare for tomorrow then.
Byeall.