To be the best, the best that I can be.
And now it's down to just three more weeks.
Maybe I should set a realistic goal to push myself to study more.
In the end it's always the stress that motivates people the most.
And I should really really start sleeping earlier too.
Earlier, not early.
Maybe like 11 everyday or what.
That will give me more energy the next day to focus in school.
Weekends too.
I should just wake up early to study
instead of sleeping late to study zzzZ.
And it's not like it's been really effective anyway.
YOG will be ending soon.
Who knows when will it be the next time Singapore's going to organize such an event.
Shooting event starts today.
And last till Wednesday.
Can't watch it though due to the most obvious reason.
Shooting isn't really that fun to watch anyway haha.
But still I miss the sport I've been learning for only a little more than a year.
For this week maybe I should just visit the range on Friday
instead of playing ball from afternoon to evening.
Okay just finished my dinner and now seems like a good time to start studying.
If I don't start now, then when will I?
I'll never be able to overtake the others if I don't start now.
It's not about just catching up, but about overtaking others.
It is to be the best, the best that I can be.
When I know that I need to be the best, I will.
And now's the time.
Byeall.