Pre-Preparation.
Yesterday was the boring long day.
Double chem, chem protected time, chem lect zzZ.
Didn't study for the planning anw.
Didn't study for transition metals either.
Ended at 3plus then got back to 201 in an attempt to study with suting.
Didn't mange to study a lot though.
Too long didn't do calculus and didn't bring my notes too.
Haha so in the end studied like 2hrs then eat dinner
then talk somemore with suting and went home.
Today was the Econs mock.
Almost didn't study at all.
Only read role of govt but didn't really remember the stuff.
Didn't use them in the test anyway.
2 CSQ and 1 Essay in a row can really be a killer though.
Felt damn tired and sleep halfway through.
Today's lesson was rather slack though.
GP discussed about philosophy.
'I think, therefore I am' -- Rene Descartes
Philosophy is sure complicated but can be interesting too.
I won't take it as an academic subject though.
But if given a chance maybe I'll like to study it more indepth.
Tomorrow's Thursday again.
Somehow every Thurs I'll get the freakin' tired until I want die feeling
in the morning when I go to school.
Thankfully tomorrow's lessons aren't that crazy.
Double GP at the end of the day should be the most tiring one.
Ohh and not forgetting Econs lecture zzZ.
Ending at 3 is quite good though.
Can go study earlier and study more before going home.
And hope this time I'll really study effectively.
Shall go off now in hope that I won't get the freakin' tired until I want die feeling again tomorrow.
Ohh and Singapore got a Silver medal now, in addition to the 2 Bronze medals hahah.
Byeall.