Now is now.
Already two weeks without posting anything.
That's just as long as the time I spent in Tekong before I came back yesterday afternoon.
Like I had been saying, the past week had been hell.
Well, at least more than half of the week was hell.
Although the one before was kinda slack because it's been raining everyday.
Really got tekan like shit for days since Sit Test.
All the Stand-by Areas, with Camo on somemore...
So glad that there's just two more weeks of training left,
and the last one will be just graduation parade rehearsal.
After that of course it's.... POP LO!
Yea and another two weeks it will be a whole new environment again.
Bad bad bad.
Well at least the first stage of NS would already be completed by then.
So finally settled my Uni application yesterday.
Took me quite a while to do so.
So in the end it's still NUS FASS and NTU Psychology.
Don't know if I'll change my mind in a year or two years' time.
But for now I'll just take it as it is and hope I get the spot first.
Better remember to pay the application fee by 1st Apr though.
By then it would only be a week more to POP.
Everything just seems to gone by so fast.
And just a while ago we were still busy studying for the A's.
Now the A's are over, JC life's no more, results are back, people are actually seriously considering about their own future and what to do in Uni and stuff like that.
It'll probably take 6years of studies to be a clinical psychologist.
That's around 26/27 years old.
Then a few years to be experienced enough.
Or maybe I won't even be a psychologist.
Well for now I'll just stick with the mindset of doing what interests me at the moment.
I definitely won't want to spend time studying things that I find boring for years after NS.
And as for now, now, I just hope the weather is fine tomorrow morning.
Finally gonna touch basketball again since like forever.
Gonna have some real fun before booking in again for just four days this week.
So this week will be gone really fast and I hope it goes the same for the next and I'm sure it will be.
And this was what I said a few days back.
Very very meaningful stuff.
'They said now, you know what is NOW?
Now, is now.
They said now.
Now is the later of just now.
Now is the just now of later.'
So to add on to it,
the now just now is not now because the now just now is already just now of just now.
The now of later is now because it's already later.
Now is the later of just now.
And now is the just now of later.
Now is now.
Byeall.