It's here again.
Just a quick short one before booking in again. Supposed to blog like last night or what but forgotten about it. And now I'm left with 40mins before I should appear at Pasir Ris interchange. I can never get over this booking in feeling. Killing me ttm I swear..... Hope that this week gonna be much more bearable though, because it's already the last week of training, with stuff like Recruit's Night, Games Day etc. I think the only major effed up thing left is BCCT, WITH RIFLE -.- Well it will be over in two days' time so let's just endure, as we always do. Okay shall have dinner soon after finish folding my Smart 4. So looking forward to POP in less than 2weeks' time. 24km route march in Singapore to the floating platform. COME ON MAN. See ya guys in a week's time.
Byeall.