Saturday, April 02, 2011

One more week.

Finally received the letter too on Thursday.
The letter of acceptance by NUS into FASS.

Finally got my IPPT Gold.
Barely made it with a timing of 9:42 for 2.4km.
But I made it. Finally.

So the past week seemed to be going quite well for me.
Things are fine and sun shine high in the clear blue sky.
And now it's already just exactly one week left to POP.

Time to leave Tekong and all my section, platoon mates and Viper Company 01/11 batch.
And then it's just the beginning to another stage of my NS life which is far from over.
Sigh. Far from over.
That's the worst part.

While the girls our age are half a year from living their student life in Uni,
we're stuck right here with more than two years to go before getting to study again.

Haven't gone out since booking out and don't think I would get to do that.
It's like 24 more hours to book in again.
Well I gonna have a week of free time to go wherever I want,
so let's just hope this week passes by quickly too.
Just gonna slack and rest and relax at home for now then....

Few more days to another year to add on to my age.
And I gonna spend the days leading up to it,
and the days following it in camp.
In camp doing Graduation Parade rehearsal, over and over and over and over again.
How much much more retarded can it get.
Sigh.
Well just gonna celebrate it in advance with me family today,
not like people usually celebrate it for me anyway.
Just that the thought of a whole week of GP rehearsal with my birthday in is really really boring.

Well we're all growing up now.
Last year of being a teenager.
All so fast.








Byeall.