Sunday, April 24, 2011

Long long week.

Just hours away from booking in, again.
But this time most probably gonna travel on my own,
since I've yet to find anyone to travel with as of now.
Transport is such a waste of money now zzZ.

And it's gonna be a long long week before we get to come back out again on Saturday.
Long long week man.
Not sure what we gonna have this week,
let's just hope that the training schedule isn't too packed and we'll get to have more rest time.
Should be doing SAW live firing tomorrow though,
and I guess there will be quite a number of people who will all be as screwed as me.
I certainly don't want to misfire and get into trouble in this early stage of my SCS life.

Don't know what else I can do till I book in.
The feeling of sianness is already surrounding me like always.
Shall just take my time to chill but be ready to get out because I won't want to be late,
and going there early always gives me much more time to prepare and settle down.
Let's pray that tomorrow and the rest of the week gonna be good to us, and to all you guys out there.








Byeall.