Monday, May 02, 2011

Defeats.

And it's already May of 2011.
Just so fast.

Today's quite a significant day I would say.
Osama bin Laden had finally been confirmed dead by US President Obama.
Although terrorism continues to strike but the defeat of Al-Qaeda leader Osama would definitely be a symbolic milestone in the world's continuous efforts to eliminate terrorism.

Coincidentally, May 2 also marks the final defeat of another terror, a fictional one though.
On 2 May 1998, the Battle of Hogwarts occurred and Lord Voldemort was finally killed in the battle along with many other wizards, good and bad.
Seems like 2 May is not just any ordinary date now.


This week gonna be outfield week for us.
Tomorrow's training outfield and then followed by a 3d2n field camp.
Hope that the weather would take care of us when we're outfield.
And lucky for the Polling Day, we would be able to book out this Friday.
'Cause the original training programme was to have field camp till Saturday.
Thanks whoever set the date for this.
But I'll still need to book in on Sunday early early morning for my COS duty.
Well at least I still get a day off to rest for a bit.

And finally the May batch of recruits are going to be enlisted.
That means goodbye to many of my friends for the next two weeks hahah.
Hope they will get to enjoy BMT because at least the training is still not as tough and it's probably gonna be the first time for many of them to stay with the same people everyday nine weeks straight.
Good luck to all my enlisting friends and take care people.

Gonna need to book in by 9.30pm tonight.
Probably shall try to reach by 9pm.
And if I take a 1hr45mins travelling time, it means that I'll have to leave house even before 7.30pm.
Wow. Wasting so much precious time just to get to PLC.
So probably I'll just watch a little TV, relax a bit, have dinner and get changed and ready to set off again.
May this week be fine for us, and also the OCS people who would still be looking forward to their first book out this Friday, and also the new recruits who look to experience a life they had never had before.









Byeall.