Today I don't feel like doing anything...
Hey guys.
So it's been a week into my SCS course at Pasir Laba Camp which is far far away in Joo Koon.
Well all I can say that is I really miss BMT times a lot a lot.
My section mates, the way Viper do things, our commanders and all that.
Guess that we're just too used to it and the change is too fast for me to adapt to.
Most people still find SCS a good place though.
Probably because of the slacker regimentation.
Well for me I'd rather have a more strict environment but training's not as tough.
Because from what I see, our schedule are packed like crazy and we're definitely going to suffer during training.
Learning how to operate so many things in just two days is certainly not gonna help.
We'll have our SAW live firing on Monday if I'm not wrong and half the things I learnt last week are already all gone from my brain.
And then there's Pro Term, or ASLC as some call it.
Well I just hope to get sent to other vocations, preferably support units man.
Army life's making me sick and I just don't feel like 'chionging' anymore.
Well maybe at moments I do because I don't want to get screwed and by doing so we would probably get to rest more.
But I just don't see any need for me to fight to be the best or top few or whatsoever anymore.
Even people at OCS are feeling the toughness, or rather they're feeling really homesick because there are two more weeks before they get to come out.
And it's only going to get worse from now on.
Sometimes I really wonder how would life be like without NS,
and when I think back about my life I led as a civilian, things really seem unreal and it's like I've been living a dream for the past 18years of my life.
I'm sure these 2 years gonna be the ones which felt like a dream after I ORD and get back to studying life.
But as of now, I really really just hope to be able to get this whole thing done and over with as soon as possible...
That aside, this weekend had been fine.
Long weekend due to Good Friday.
Thank goodness.
Although it's been screwed by people who I can't communicate with.
Maybe it's my fault, maybe it's theirs.
Whatever it is, I just hope that people should understand that it's only normal to acknowledge a message or reply to questions if you do not want the other party to have a wrong assumption about your thoughts.
And things shouldn't be left till last minute unless there's really no choice.
An early message does certainly help a lot in doing many things.
And yes these do piss me off so well perhaps I should just live a hermit life every bookout because I can't possibly get pissed off by myself as much as I did by others.
On a brighter note, I finally caught Source Code today with PLC07 minus Chandan who went for his Innotrek outing.
Can't blame him as the timing was changed just yesterday.
Who to blame?
Well well well.
The point is I get to watch Source Code and I'm just happy with that.
Then again I guess I'll still catch it alone even without anyone.
So went out yesterday with RenWei and Terry.
Somehow just the two of them when it was supposed to be a dinner with 6.
Just somehow.
Supposed to watch Source Code and somehow ended up not watching anything.
Still caught it today with the rest anyway.
Morning went to NAS to find out that Scout meeting's cancelled and NAS was locked anyway.
So got kinda frustrated from getting locked out and waking up early in the morning for nothing.
Basketball was already cancelled because of literally everyone having some cock up and now that.
Well went to Tmart to take a look at the newly renovated Kopitiam and for Terry to have his breakfast.
After that we just played ball at carpark court till we both had to go.
Went home, bathed, ate a little and watched Spongebob before heading out to meet the rest.
First time since forever in going to Jansen's '4r2 outing'.
Well it was kinda stupid that we travel to Bukit Timah for lunch.
Okay it's really stupid.
But oh well since I don't really have anything to do and like what SuTing said, it's not always that we get to meet each other and the chances are only going to get less and less.
Somehow ended up cabbing back with CJ in order to catch the movie.
That's about it for this weekend so far.
Always feel like I should pack my bag the night before booking in but never truly did it.
I shall try doing it later, or at least majority of the stuff I need to pack so that I can really take a rest and not think about army until booking in time tomorrow.
Still don't know how am I supposed to go there myself.
After entering NS I just feel like cabbing whenever I need to go out.
Of course I don't do that all the time but having to go Joo Koon and back every week is just extremely tempting for me to cab.
Gotta find more people to share the fare with though.
Need to buy a bag so that I can book out with it.
But for now I'll just use my school bag I guess.
And then now I need a pair of sports shoes because mine's like freakin' cui already.
When would I find time to buy stuff man.
And I really feel like I should stop spending so much because even though I only get to spend once per week, I felt like I'm spending way more than before.
And by just earning $500/month I don't think that sounds sensible.
Well shall think about what to do with this when I'm free.
Shall stop here for now and continue the next time I have a chance too.
Well at least I feel closer to civilian life now, being able to surf the net given that I have the time when I'm in camp.
Byeall.