Short short break.
POP LO!!
Finally after our 24km route march followed by our Graduation Parade at Marina Bay, we are officially out of Tekong and completed our BMT.
And BMT is just the very very first phase of our NS life.
Wow.
What a long long way to go man.
Somehow blogger's screwed up and doesn't automatically go into the next line even when I typed it that way here.
And now I'll need to see < br> everywhere.
That's just do good at making me shorten my post.
And nothing else.
Hope I'll fully make use of this block leave and get rested up well.
And I hope even harder that I get sent to somewhere nice.
If by chance I can't even get to command school, then at least to some good units please.
If not then SISPEC seems like the best way to go.
Can't really see myself going to OCS now even though till the last days of BMT I was still half sure that I wanted OCS.
Well I'll just take whatever comes then.
It's not like any of us have a choice anyway.
Gonna sleep soon because tomorrow's another early day.
Goodnight guys and it's really nice to be able to sleep at home on a Monday night.
You all just won't be able to appreciate it unless you're in the army.
Byeall.