Thursday, April 14, 2011

What am I supposed to do.

Not yet blogged about life after POP.
So I shall do it now.

After the Graduation Parade, took some photos, met up with my parents then came back to Tampines.
Ate at the round market, weird place to eat after POP but well, whatever.
Then went home and rest... okay didn't really rest, use computer for a while and then went out again at 2pm.
Supposed to meet at 2pm for a movie with Jiahao CK Engleong at 2.10pm and of course we didn't make it 'cause everyone's late and we didn't buy the tickets beforehand.
Checked out the showtimes at Century Square and turns out that it doesn't even show 'Limitless'.
Ended up rushing to Ehub to catch the 3.15pm show.
We even got delayed again on the bus from Pasir Ris Interchange to Ehub for some reason.
Somehow it just seems like everything's against us watching the movie -.-
Well but in the end we still caught it.
Not a bad show. Cool idea and all, but the story could be better I think.
I missed like 10minutes in the middle of the movie though.
Fell asleep zzz. That's how tired I was. Having only slept 2hours after marching for 7hours and 24km through Singapore from Changi to Marina Bay.

The day's not ended yet.
It's not long long day after all.
Went to BK to talk cock after the show.
And we just sat there.... right in front of the counter, without buying a single thing... till 7pm.
JH left for Ranon's house and EL went home I think.
He promised his mum to go home early or something like that if I'm not wrong hahah.
Well anyway after that, CK's supposed to meet Qihao they all basically their clique for dinner at Downtown.
Okay, they're supposed to meet him, since we were already at Downtown.
I was supposed to meet Chandan they all at 201.
So I just kept CK company until I think I need to leave.
Well, ended up I never needed to leave.
Thanks to the fact that I was lazy to go back and it seems so convenience to just get everyone to Downtown.
So Huihui came along and the rest were late and we just continue sitting there and chat.
Finally the rest came, with GY, and JJ reached already too.
Somehow we were still there waiting for something which I don't know is what.
After that CK they all went to Ehub for dinner and Chandan and RW came too.
Had dinner at BK and realized Terry was out there somewhere from Kallang to Bishan.
Discussed about the possibility of watching movie but guess we were too late in making our decision and Terry was too late in fufiling his promise of coming over.
Yea he finally cabbed over at 10pm and that was the last shows before midnight movies and Chandan didn't like the idea of not having a public transport home after a show.
But RW was despo for a movie or something and bowling is a no go after we realized there's 22groups of people queueing up.
Ended up at the arcade and played for a while before leaving for home at 11plus.
Speaking of which, I didn't pay any of them for the arcade.

So that was the end of a long day.
Then came Sunday.
Went to Fengshan CC after a last minute call by Denie to ball. Didn't play too much as it was damn crowded and the feeling of playing ball is still kinda foreign to me for some reason.
Left there at 6plus and then I messaged Suting if he wanted to dine out.
So we called up CJ and Brendon but Brendon's not free and unfortunately CJ just bought his dinner.
He still came though, after eating at home.
Called Pan to join us too when we were at 201.
And to our amazement he agreed on the spot. Really first time seeing him does that hahah.
So I ended up spending 13bucks on my dinner.
In a coffeshop.
$5.80 on some Japanese codfish rice, $4 on Chicken Rice, $1 for Milo and $2 for dessert.
Aren't I good at spending. And eating.
Chatted for quite a while before heading home.

Then came Monday.
Went out for movie again, this time with Suting they all.
Supposed to have more people coming.
But somehow there was just six of us.
Watched Hall Pass in the end since there wasn't any good movies at that time and we believed a comedy should be good.
Well sorta wasted my money and time...
Walked home after that from TMall.

Then came Tuesday.
Went to play ball with mostly people from 23/09 in the morning at Kemb CC.
Had some good matches and a final freakin' intense one under the burning hot sun.
Felt damn tired and super hungry by the time we decided to go for lunch.
Went to eat at Bedok Point Kungfu Paradise, ate there the last time with Kenneo and it wasn't too bad so we decided to go for it again.
Finished lunch and reached home at around 3plus and finally rest my tired legs.

Then came Wednesday.
The 4 of us were supposed to meet at Chandan's house to play Fifa on his PS3.
Ended up only Terry and me went.
Of course didn't have as much fun as we would had if GY and JJ came too.
Then went for lunch at around 2pm I believe, at 201.
Wasn't that hungry at that time. And weather was freakin' hot.
After that went straight to NAS to see the Scout meeting, which was DPC training so there was only the DPC people there.
Benedict's supposed to conduct First Aid theory lesson.
So we waited for meeting to start, rested a while etc.
Then just sat there, talked a little and observed them throughout the meeting.
Condor went up to take over the theory part for a while because he thinks Benedict too noob.
Shared some stories of his own, and yes I can tell that going to SO MANY camps really helped to make you a better speaker talker and whatever now.
Well but NS is coming for you too so guess helping the unit can be put on hold until we are more free.
Went home after meeting. Nothing much after that.

Then came Thursday, today.
Finally staying at home for the entire day for the first time after my POP.
Felt good, nice, got some time to really rest up.
Well sleeping for almost 12hours definitely got me rested enough.
I thought 9hours was good but I ended up sleeping extra 3hours 'cause I was alone and I didn't know how much time have past after I woke up the first time at 11am zzzz.
So didn't do anything much either.
Basically it's just using computer 'cause apparently the TV shows kinda suck now.
And there won't be much movies showing even though the weekends are coming.
Mediacorp. Tsk.
Too bad I have no cable TV and your whatever crap shit.
Then again I won't get to enjoy TV much since from few days later onwards life's gonna get effed up again.

No plans yet for tomorrow except a possible dinner with Chandan they all.
Then balling on Sat and perhaps a class gathering at Vivo.
Will get to know our posting on tomorrow, earliest 10am.
And to be honest the only thing I hope for the most now is going into SCS.
I hope I didn't do so badly to get sent to a unit and I don't exactly see myself doing good enough to go to OCS.
And I definitely still can't see myself strong enough to survive OCS either.
Maybe I'll make through it, well, I probably will, but it's only been 9weeks and it's making me sick and tired enough already.
And I don't think my BMT was that bad either.
Well maybe I just want to make life easy for myself, as usual, taking the easy way out and not trying to go for the best and such.
I just hope the remaining days of my NS life will go like a breeze and then it's back to being a student again.
And I see nothing wrong in taking psychology if that's really what I want now.
Anyway there's two more years for me to think it through and people have to start thinking before talking.

Shall end the post here for now.
Maybe will blog again tomorrow or what, some time before reporting to my new unit.
Maybe tomorrow be a good day for me, and for you guys.
Have a good night.









Byeall.