Times ten. Or more than that.
So I got into SCS. Since by the end of BMT I'm already quite unsure if I really want OCS, compared to as when I just got enlisted, I had no preference and was just looking to get into command school before I checked my posting, be it OCS or SCS. However, if you ask me what I really wish for as my vocation, maybe I'll say MP or RP or some other slack vocations which I had not yet discovered. Hahah. Well maybe not really, but I'm already kinda sick of how the army works and sees little reason in continuing to serve.... There's so little things to look forward to too. Maybe just the jungle navigation in Lower Mandai which Andrew Sir brought us to before and finally becoming a Third Sergeant after our 6months long training course. Not sure if it's possible, it should be, so I hope to get sent back to BMTC as a instructor sergeant there rather than to be sent to unit after my training. Being sent to unit and being with your men certainly sounds fun. The bonding got to be real tight after spending time together for another year or so. But then again training the new recruits and helping to groom future soldiers sound nice too. After seeing how much our sergeants and sirs did for us, I feel that it would be really cool to become like one of them someday and train the next batch of recruits. What's more is that it's likely that I'll take the poly batch which includes many of my friends next year if I happen to get sent to BMTC lol. So I'd only finished packing just now. Don't really have much time to relax after packing already. Should've done it yesterday but was out till quite late and after dinner and such I didn't really have the time and energy to pack my stuff. Packing really sucks man. Since years ago, always packing for camps and etc, the feeling never failed to bring my mood to the lowest. The thought of spending days out of my house, consequences of not remembering to bring a certain stuff or making some mistakes, and more negative thoughts just always dampens my mood. And tomorrow's different. It's not just booking in. And if I can't even get over the feeling of booking in, this is just much worse. It's like enlistment all over again. More troublesome due to the need to bring everything in by ourselves. And further. Much much more further. The need to settle down again. The need to re-adapt. The need to make new friends. The need to learn the new system. And I definitely hope that I'll go to a welfare company this time. Screw whatever benefits going to a hiong company may have. Welfare for the win. Okay maybe not too welfare, just average. But I feel physically damn weak now. Hope that I'll be able to take the physical trainings there. Embrace change. I'm personally not a guy who likes changes. Change is inevitable. Change is a part of life. Change is everywhere. And the only thing that doesn't change is change itself. That's why understanding how something work and being able to actually work it out is two different things. Time for me to adapt to new environment again. Well one more thing is that having the ability to adapt and wanting to adapt is two different things too. And hating to adapt to changes doesn't mean you do not possess the ability to do so. Would like to type some more but there's this problem of serious time constraint. I'm already giving up my time on the Arsenal Liverpool match just to be here. And I'm not even on Tumblr yet. I just hope that tomorrow won't be tough because I need to time to settle down and more importantly, I need the time to rest because I don't think I can survive sleeping late and waking up this early again after not doing it for a week or so. Good luck to everyone reporting to their new camps tomorrow and cherish your time outside for those not yet enlisted. All the best for everyone else be it studying, going to your third year poly or working and any other things in your life. Byeall.