Four days out.
So Field Camp was over last week for us.
Shagged.
Physically much more tiring than the BMT one I would say,
even though the duration was shorter.
Just running and walking up and down eveywhere doing fire movements etc for the whole of three days two nights.
Plus tons of digging to do, in the dark if it's not bad enough.
Booked out on the Fri right after we got back from Lorong Asrama
and booked back in again on Sunday early morning for my COS duty.
At least I got to rest up quite a bit during my duty.
Then the whole of this week is just... normal boring life again.
Strength trainings, some UO, boring stuff etc.
And navigation lessons, finally.
Compass and pacing course wasn't really that helpful because tons of practice would be required before being able to pace properly in that kind of terrains.
I guess we'll just have to rely much more on the luck portion of navigation when we're out for navex then.
Just all these normal stuff throughout the week.
Plus a whole lot of random happenings like people DotAing in bunk which is plain crazy.
So now finally enjoying my long weekend which is going to stretch till Tues night.
Shiok ttm.
Even if I do not have any plans, being home is better than being there.
Okay but really sucks to not have much plans yet when I have so much time now compared to other weekends to go out to the civilian world.
Shall wait for my BMT friends to finally get out and maybe meet some of them.
Though I'd probably get meet only Chandan for this weekend.
Well next week will be a shorter one, but the next two weeks combined would seem like an extremely long one.
Navi practical test, UO camp, M203 and Matador fam shoot, then book out Sat evening haiz.
Book in Sunday, Section Live Firing (!!), and... other stuff which I'm not too sure of yet.
Hope that navex is not on that week though, it should be on the following week.
Which means that from then on there really isn't anything much left already.
Well shall stop here for now to get my dinner and watch some TV.
Byeall.