Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Dream Deferred.

And exactly a week after the last post, here it is again.
Will be a short one because I'm so tired and gotta wake up early later on.

So I had my guard duty from Fri evening to Sat morning and didn't rest enough.
And for last week it was more or less much better than the previous ones due to the completion of many high key events.
Had our section live firing on Monday which was kinda fun but tiring too
especially since we had to march there and back and were the last platoon to reach back the coyline.
Luckily we had a later reveille timing as compared to usual.
More or less lectures and learning throughout the whole week,
first it's signals on Tues and then Chem Def on Thurs if I'm not wrong.
Then we had nights out too on Wed.
Went to Jurong Point again and ate JiaXiangMian because there really was not much place to eat.

Hopefully finally be able to watch PotC tomorrow
because it's been quite a while since I wanted to catch a show and somehow things just keep getting screwed up and it still is anyways.
Booking in again tomorrow and it's just two weeks left.
Navex, 28km and nothing much more.
And our fate will be made known to us soon.
Less than two weeks.
Just hope that I'll be able to go to somewhere good and hopefully with my section mates too.
Well can only hope anyways, let's just hope, continue hoping.



What happens to a dream deferred?

Does it dry up
Like a raisin in the sun?

Or fester like a sore--
And then run?

Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over--
like a syrupy sweet?

Maybe it just sags
like a heavy load.

Or does it explode?


Dream Deferred by Langston Hughes.











Byeall.