Tuesday, June 14, 2011

To the midsummer.

It's halfway through June yet life's only about to get harder for me.
Being the only one in the section to go Pro Term sucks like shit,
and it's the most unexpected posting since we were told that most will be staying back.
I guess that's just how bullshit this organization can be.

Still meeting them for steamboat later on for dinner.
But haven't packed my stuff yet.
Guess I shall quickly finish packing later on before I relax till tomorrow.
Hope that the next three days gonna be fine and my section is good again, my buddy as well.
I shall just take one step at a time,
a day by a day, week by week and soon these 13 weeks would be over.
Three months.
Just three more months before getting the Third Sergeant rank and hopefully life would be much much better from then on.

As usual, the weekend past by quickly, even with this two days block leave.
Well the good thing is the next weekend's just in three days' time.
Other than Grandslam, Taiwan and 32km, there shouldn't be much problems throughout the course.
The only thing is how to have fun with my new section mates.
Then again, I know that I will never have as much fun again as compared to P3S2 or P1S1.

I guess so far in my life, army's been the only time where I actually really hope that times flies by in a flash.
And I know I still do.

Just looking forward to how I gonna spend my 7 months after my ORD which is still far far away...

Anyway, the NBA season 10/11 finally ended with the Mavs and Dirk clinching their first championship.
So glad that Heat didn't make it in the end.
Well and Dirk and Kidd finally quit the list of greatest players without a ring.
Now that the post-season is done as well, it's the start of off-season and I'm gonna be so bored for the next few months.
Soccer as well.
Both only gonna start their new seasons is August or so.
The only thing we can hope for now is some big transfers...

Shall start packing my stuff soon, watch some TV, get out for dinner and get a really good rest before tomorrow comes.









Byeall.