Sunday, May 22, 2011

So Sick.

The past week was a short one, but it was one hell of a week.
And it will last till tomorrow, then everything would be so much easier, I hope.

UO camp for Thurs and Fri, then Route March on Sat morning and M203 and Matador Live Firing.
Another firing tomorrow, Section Live Firing damn.
Actually it seems kinda easy.
The only thing is that it's gonna take freakin' long for everyone to finish
and then we much reach there super early and can only get back super late.
Then clean arms, send arms.
Ahhhh another shag day I guess.
Need to march there somemore, probably just 2km+ or hopefully even less, 1km+ only.

Headache about how to book in again,
especially since I have to book in by 9 which means I'll probably gotta be there by 8plus.
And adding to that is all the shit I'll have to do,
journal, reflections, and then the coy video, do RAC for tomorrow in case I forget.
And that just reminded me to bringing scotchtape and cutting my nails before booking in.

Well shall do all these stuff first, slack a bit, have a good dinner then book in again.








Byeall.