Sunday, April 01, 2012

Days Past.

Been so damn lazy to blog for the past few weeks.

But now time flies like a jet, and weeks seem to pass like days.


So to continue on from last week, I indeed went to NUS Open House.
While FASS might really be a good choice for me to learn an array of skills and knowledge,
it does not really allow me to exactly specialize in a certain area.
It does however allow me to take a deeper look into the different aspects and equip me with a variety of knowledge.
Still, a year to go before the final decision, got the feeling somehow I'll still stick to it though.

The past three weeks had been slack.
Be it me choosing not to do anything, or there is just simply nothing much for me to do.
But I hope this, together with the 'block leave' next week would give me enough rest
so that I can come back and be ever ready for AIT which would be arriving real soon.

Finally POP for my recruits this Thursday.
And before that, a final 24km route march for all of us to overcome.
Be it a year ago or now, this marks a new beginning for me.
For my NS life, and my life.
Heading into the big 2 somehow doesn't really affect me, that much, yet.
But thinking that I'll officially be an adult a year later,
or just four short months after I ORD, it's kinda scary.
And this again just reminded me how fast can time fly.

Booking in around an hour's time.
Hopefully I'll be able to tank through this last week, and the route march.
Most importantly, get well from the flu/cough shit since I had fever two weeks ago.
Sorry people, guess I accidentally spread the illness to more than half of you in camp.
This just reminds me of the time in secondary and JC,
where this flu season would come by and hit most people with flu,
usually with the process speed up through people like me falling sick yet not taking MC.

Well left with just few days' time.
Shall do what I can, and see how the rest goes.










Byeall.