Decisions and Rationales.
And block leave comes to an end.
As usual, I didn't accomplish much again,
choosing to rot away at home, doing nothing great,
sleeping late at night enjoying the silence of the darkness that surrounds me.
I wonder how am I gonna deal with life when AIT starts.
Then again, all of us've been through something similar just months ago.
It's just like SCS all over again, with a little twist,
this time it's perma LSC...
And taking on 6 men of my own,
with which were chosen without any of my say in it.
How worse can it get.
At least I want to know the reasons for certain things that have been happening.
If not I don't see how we're expected to do our best
and not get any explanation in return.
Looking ahead, it's Rotation 1 soon after our 6 weeks of AIT.
Seems short isn't it.
Well the weekends burnt, constant outfield
would definitely make 6 weeks a lot longer or shorter,
depending on how you view it.
Following that it's ~7 Saturdays give to NDP rehearsals.
And when August comes I certainly hope to feel relief for how far we've all came.
Well August still sounds like a long time later,
but we all know, having been through so much in such a short span of time,
how fast time can fly and at the same time how much we can do in these months.
After crossing so many milestones, we're just left with 8 months to go.
Had been considering much about next year.
University to be exact.
Now I feel rather confused.
Me, once so convinced that my path of life leads to Psychology,
is now actually having second thoughts about certain stuff.
Architecture used to be a second choice.
And seeing how tough it can be, I don't even think I'd consider taking it if given a chance.
Communications studies doesn't seem too bad,
design is like okay, but perhaps not much of a future here,
while business and specifically marketing are fine too.
Every thing's just so broad and general.
And while that's good since I still don't know what's best for me,
I still can't make up my mind, yet.
Even sociology might be the better choice compared to psychology,
since the studies of an individual seems kinda narrow and both are similar anyways.
Guess I'll have more reading up to do
and should also ask for opinions of friends and seniors in NUS or NTU.
Shall be off to continue relax and enjoy, till book-in time.
With such little amount of posts in these few months,
I don't see myself breaking up this trend either in the next few.
Till next time then.
Byeall.