So harsh, is life.
Woah.
It's been around a month, and I'm stunned by blogger's new look.
The truth is, the world is ever-changing, things are constantly changing.
Left with one and a half week of AIT already, with pre-ROT 1 and ROT 1 coming up right next.
And we have yet no idea of what's going to happen after that, except that we have to contribute 7 Saturdays to NDP rehearsals.
But it's gonna be tough man.
Gonna be real tough, the next month all the way till June ends.
No one said it's gonna be easy anyway.
Anyway the first thing on my mind now, is to clear my second year IPPT and get my Gold again.
Went running for both yesterday and today, and hope that it helps in my 2.4km run.
It has always been the only station I've always had problem in getting the Gold standard anyway.
But with just 5 days remaining, now I'm not too sure if I can do it, especially with 2 days of platoon field camp at MUTF.
Just finished our Section Field Camp at Marsiling.
And hell of a field camp it was, haven't felt so shagged in a long long time.
A long long long time indeed, ever since I've returned from Taiwan.
And I'm still trying to remember how I managed to get through SCS and all the shit.
Perhaps, I did it with the help of my friends, section and platoon mates.
But now, as a Section Commander and 6 men under me, it's totally different and we all know it.
The shit is on us now and it is up to myself to do what's right,
and it's definitely up to myself to choose the right path to take.
On a side note, another unfortunate incident happened.
I believe most had already read it on the news or what, and it had to happened in my training area too.
When these things happen, it just makes it so hard to accept.
So hard to accept that people who are just like you, be it similar in terms of age, occupation, background, blah blah blah, or people who you might just know, people who are friends of your friends, people who could have gone on to live a wonderful life, had to depart from the world before they get the chance to do so many other things.
Sometimes, shit happens in life.
And there's no exactly one person or one group of people you can blame.
Either the everyone's at fault, or you can just push the blame to the unfairness of life.
It's averaging one death per month in this year until now.
And we can only hope that this would stop.
Be it be due to training reasons, psychological reasons or other reasons,
it just isn't right to see so many of our comrades fall.
So fast, and so hard.
I might not know these people personally, but by being in the force with everyone else, there's always some sort of connection between each of us and when things like this happen, we always have no choice but to feel concerned and try to find out what's wrong.
I just hope that from now on, no such incidents should ever happen again as people from the higher levels are supposedly taking actions by now.
And because of the safety timeout, my book-out is extended by one day.
Haven't been making much use of my time out of camp though.
Been wasting time as usual, doing nothing much.
Could've used the time to finish my drama or perhaps more art and sketches,
either that or to do something I've been wanting to do.
However the list just seems to pile up and I don't even know if I can start clearing them even after I ORD.
Still, seven months to go and this is all I have to endure.
Not really just that.
Backaches and knee pains to endure, hopefully not frequently though.
Also, Marvel's The Avengers finally came out.
Wasn't expecting it in anyway, but the hype built around it seemed to cause excitement in almost everyone.
However it turned out unexpectedly great, in my opinion.
Possibly because of my low expectations of it, or that it simply is just a good movie on its own.
Being able to put in so many title characters, at the same time build on the character development of each of them is something I had never expected them to do.
It's not just another movie which captures people based on actions and dazzling computer effects.
Instead, what we were presented with is a movie with quite an entertaining plot, humour throughout almost the entire show, and also realistic story and character development.
That being said, this is just another show which exceeded my expectations, not one that is incredibly amazing.
Just hope that from now on, I'll still be able to keep my weekends free enough to catch nice movies, or at least allow me to escape from reality and relax my mind.
That being said, the new Spider-Man and Batman movies are a must-watch for me as of now.
Not too sure if both would be great, but I'll at least give them a try in the cinemas.
And also, hope that I'll be able to update more often again from now on.
Really haven't been having any mood to blog despite the amount of time I have.
Then again, the amount of time I have isn't much anyway....
It all depends on how I spend it though.
Shall spend my remaining bookout time meaningfully.
As in, try to do that.
Especially on training for my 2.4km run.
Till next time then, which I hope won't be too much long later.
Byeall.