Sunday, September 29, 2013

Halfway through Sem 1.

"Booking in" soon.
Dad just got home.
And it's time to prepare for another week of school now that Recess Week is over...

A really tough week coming up ahead...

Two midterms (only, when compared to some others), and two assignments due on Fri.
CH and SW tutorials to prepare for, two of the mods which got neglected the most zzz.

Didn't do much today, but at least I sorta finished up half my readings for PL2131 the research methods part.
Sorta finished only 'cause I basically simply skim through a lot of things, probably every section which has more than three paragraphs were skipped and just briefly read through lol.
Did fine for all the practice questions behind each chapter so just hope that the test will be of a similar level..
Haven't start at all on the stats textbook though.
Probably gonna leave it till Tues night and maybe Wed morning since I gonna spend my next two days on Psych only.

And then after the two midterms are over, I can finally devote the rest of my time in chionging the two assignments that are due on Fri sighhh.

That seems to be the plan for the week so far.
Still gotta draw out a bit of time to prep for CH tutorial by tomorrow night, as well as SW tutorial by Wed night though.
Good that prep notes are not required this time for SW tutorial but still the readings and stuff zzzZ.
SW becoming more and more of a burden now sian.


Alright shall go and shower, do the final prep and final inspection then book in.

Speaking of final inspection, the men of 2SIR are going for ATEC stage 2 finally, the last obstacle and missions to clear before they can ORD.
All the best to them and I shall look forward to seeing them at ORD function end of the year.
A little regretting about agreeing to go for it though now that I've understood how hard these uni stuff can be...
But whatever, things will work out eventually.












Byeall.