Midterms Over~
Just realized the post that I was typing the other day was just saved as a draft.
Forgot how come it wasn't published, but most probably due to sucky wifi in my room at that point of time.
Well, it's not important now already I guess; at least for now, since shit week's over and we can only look forward to what's gonna happen for the next two months until finals.
And of course, to study even harder now that I realize the standard of the papers.
It was really quite a tiring week, even though I only had two midterms and two assignments to submit.
And I didn't even manage to finish revising for both midterms and both assignments were sorta rushed out too.
Don't even know what the hell have I been doing, especially when I've been spending so much time in the library everyday.
Next week will be back to normal, hopefully things will be fine as they ought to be.
But I should step up my game from now on in order to stay on track.
Good that I done the reading for Psych lecture next week, shall try to do notes for it or whatever so that when I go lecture next week it's either to sleep 'cause I already know everything or just to look out for any extra details, which the lecturer usually don't give anyways.
Or maybe I'll just skip it and spend the two hours more productively only my own.
Doubt I would be able to do that thought without proper planning of what should I do exactly.
Same for the other mods, been neglecting everything else so badly until now sigh.
Gotta revise and read up for stats, do the readings for social work and as for CH... don't even know what can I do.
Probably gonna chiong the readings last minute, but at least one thing I can do is try to put in as much effort as possible for the assignment which is gonna due on 30th Oct if I'm not wrong.
Can't really say that I will try to score well for it, but at least putting in as much effort as possible sounds reasonable and it's really the only thing I can hope to do.
Shall try not to sleep so late tonight, since this past week had consisted of really late nights at times and even overnight studying for stats on Tue after psych paper.
And I better know what I need to do for tomorrow so that I don't waste the precious time at home away.
Ohyea and went running for two days straight.
Out of UTown, to NUH then towards Science and back to UTown, sprinting the last part from College Link into UTown.
Good that I improved my timing by almost 30 seconds somehow, although I really thought that I would get a worse timing today when I got started.
Healthy lifestyle is good.
And running takes things off your mind as well. At least temporarily.
Shall try to run at least twice per week again from now on as well as training for chin-ups and keeping myself really fit!
Byeall.