Thursday, September 26, 2013

We all work hard.

Supposed to be doing work now.
Well, supposed to have started doing work since just now.

And yet it's already 4pm with nothing done yet so far in the day.

Got home at around 1.30pm today.
Cabbed back CK after waking up at 12plus.
Slept for four hours only before that 'cause of Jia Hao and my overnight studying session.
Set up a studying corner by shifting the table and chairs to beside the wall just for the socket so that we can plug in and charge our laptops.
Had supper before that, ordered Town Supper as it was the last night for 50% discount.
Studied from like 2plus or so all the way till 6, super unproductive as I was really too shagged to study sighhhhh.
Ended up staying awake for 24hours without sleep.

Had to wake up early yesterday before 8 to eat breakfast then travel to Bukit Merah for the social agency visit.
Then had lunch at Eunos Umi Sushi and chilled for a while before going to the family centre for the afternoon agency visit.
Didn't take down any notes for both thought so hopefully I'll still be able to crap something meaningful out 'cause the reflections are gonna weigh 15% for the final grade omg.
Travelled all the way to JP to meet Steven, Shafiq and Jia Wei for dinner at Pizza Hut.
First time eating Pizza Hut and not feeling extremely full after that.

Got back to my room at around 9pm and didn't do any work at all until after supper where I finally studied just a little through the night.

Was in CLB for two entire days on Mon and Tue.

Not exactly the entire day, but probably from around 11plus onwards to evening at least.
That's a whole lot of 7, 8 hours of studying per day and I actually still need much more than that to make up for my lack of productivity sigh.
Decided against staying in school to study today though since I'm really tired of studying alone in the library and I just feel like I should stay home more since it's recess week now.
Recess week hasn't really been living up to its name though.
More like reading week for mid-terms.

Anyways, shall try to start work soon.
Gotta complete studying biopsych today, just spending one day, or rather, half a day or one night on this single chapter because it's so tough to handle and require so much attention zzz.
Gotta start on my psych essay as well, or possibly even finish it.
Or maybe I'll leave it to tomorrow or what when I'm studying chapter 6 since references will be made based on it.
Still have reflections for SW to type out, two pages sigh have to incorporate readings lectures tutorials and stuff as much as possible.
How well I gonna do for this really depends on how much effort I gonna put in to find out and throw in whatever they are looking for.
Really thinking of giving a phone call or simply sending an email to the two agencies to ask and find out certain information so that I can include them in my reflection too.
Kinda contradicts the point of doing the visits and kinda ass to do so but I guess if you gotta do well you gotta do what you gotta do.

Fri, Sat, Sun; three more days before going back again.
Seven chapters of Psych to study for, many readings for Stats to complete, SW assignments...
And many other stuff which I don't really care about now.















Byeall.