The Sunday that got away.
Ahhhhhh my Sunday gone just like that. D:
Played ball in the morning after like less than 4hours of sleep, don't ask me why.
It just somehow happened like that, again.
The misery of lying on the bed for hours before falling asleep.
Went KFC for lunch after taking quite some time to decide where to eat.
Haven't had fast food for quite a while but just ate Macs last Mon and now it's KFC.
But it's okay, everyday else is CAPT Dining Hall and Deck food only anyway.
The fulfilling meal combined with the weather really just makes me feel so sleepy~
But since we ended earlier than usual today, due to lack of people, I decided that I should head home straight and start studying when I got the full day ahead.
Well everything was supposedly fine until I reached home...
Got settled down and decided to take a short nap on the sofa just as my parents got out to buy some stuff.
Was still on the sofa, half awake when they got back.
And the next thing I knew it was 5plus and my 'short nap' turned into a 3hours one and there goes my Sunday sighhhhh.
Not sure what I've been doing since then but it's suddenly 7.15pm now and only an hour away to Arsenal's match so I'm not sure what I can do with this hour too.
Well I can definitely try to finish the psych quizzes but...
Okay nevermind I shall try and aim to do just that!
Hopefully I can at least finish the quizzes by tonight, then when I get back to school I can start on assignment, the problem sets, make notes and revise etc.
And everything is on psych only.
Really neglecting the other mods so much haiz.
But whatever, it's gonna be my major so I better do damn well for it.
And when I'm sure that I'm gonna do damn well for it then I can settle my other mods and get a CAP 5.0 this semester.
Well just kidding about the 5.0 but shouldn't we all have dreams and aims and goals? Hahaha.
Just do what I can and see how things goes then.
Byeall.