All the best.
Had forgotten to blog over the weekend while I was home; shall just do it now then, since I have a rare working wifi in my room anyways.
Could've blog during weekdays if my wifi works well all the time though, instead of just leaving blogging to over the weekends.
Anyways, shall start with last week... now what did I do hmm...
Oh yea I stayed home for another night on Sunday, and only went back on Monday.
Didn't really accomplish much 'cause, well, I was home, and home usually means unproductive.
But whatever.
Went for stats tutorial and it was okay, then it's library time again.
Can't remember about lunch, probably had it alone sometime in the afternoon when there's less crowd or what.
Then stayed on until I had to get back to UTown for my junior sem.
Blah blah blah and it was night and I went to run.
That's all I guess, either I'm getting old and have super bad memory or I just didn't do anything memorable at all.
OHYA there was the Arsenal match.
So I ran and got back and shower and was gonna just nap a while and lepak till the match.
But got jio-ed by neighbour to have a drink so well, might as well, even though it was too early but doesn't matter.
Anyway Arsenal lost to Dortmund and it was a really late goal not a match worth remembering maybe that's why I couldn't recall what happened on that day initially but well whatever haha.
Went to set up my area for the match at 1plus, got myself a good spot under the fan beside a socket and in the middle of nowhere but just a lone table with me, myself and I on the first floor of Stephen Riady Centre.
Well it did get a lil creepy but I guess I couldn't care less since I just wanted to watch the match.
And then I had to face the ultimate dilemma of choppy but superb quality stream VS smooth but lousy quality stream.
Ended up alternating between the two at various points of time and it was really demoralizing when Lewondowski scored the winner at 80+mins...
So bad that I self-declared a free day but I already really wanted to do so anyways and would've do so to celebrate too if Arsenal won anyways hahah.
So ponned my stats and Chinese studies lecture and had a good sleep before heading over to... yes you got it, library, again in the noon.
Not sure who I lunched with but probably just myself again omg why is my life so sad right but it doesn't really matter actually because life goes on whether you eat with people or alone.
Hmm and now I can't really remember what happened on Wednesday either...
Either I really have a bad memory or I didn't do shit and both are really bad sigh.
Ohh but I probably met Aizhen and Xueting in the library again, see them in the library so much that I don't remember which are the days that I see them.
I do remember that they knew about my self-declared free day though so yeah.
Stayed there till late again, I think?
Or maybe not that late 'cause I know for sure that I came back for dinner then had the time to run before sleeping.
What I don't remember is what time did I sleep at and when it's another free day on Thursday it's hard to track where did my time go and where did I myself go, as in, other than Central Library.
Anyways, just know that I met Clarence in the library, and also Vincent, Shi Kai, Melvin and of course Tay Lin and Aizhen were in as well just not sitting with us.
Finally felt like I'm not so alone anymore 'cause I get to sit with many people, then again, it might not be good too since there were like too many people.
It's been quite long since I met Vincent though, and it's so weird since we were like almost always in the library.
One and a half week of not seeing him feels weird though lol.
Had lunch with Chan again on Thursday, and Mon and Thu are like the only days that I knew I would most likely find people to lunch with.
Tue and Fri are more or less random and Wed is just mostly alone, with Fri having a high chance to eating alone as well.
Moving on, back to the library and people come and go and come and go.
Soon there was just Vincent and me and Emmaline came along.
And it's study time till late and I don't even know what time did I leave the library again probably 7 or 8plus.
Same thing, don't even know if I did anything at all after I come back but an intelligent guess would be no.
OHHH and I got scammed by Terry to have breakfast at 7am so I went to bed AMAZINGLY EARLY AT 11.
Okay actually 10plus, and managed to fall asleep at 11plus.
Freakin' miracle I swear.
And I woke up at 5.30am and did some PT, showered, and guess what Terry boy actually messaged me at 1am to change breakfast timing to 8am just well done sigh.
Although I more or less expected that but I still went to bed early 'cause I just wanted to try sleeping and waking early for once.
And it felt pretty good actually.
Just don't think that I can make the transition now and seeing that it's already 1.42am and I have a tutorial at 10am and I'm still here typing... yeah it will definitely take me some time to tune my body clock.
All I know is even if I manage to start sleeping early on a regular basis, I'll definitely still miss the late nights and the silence and darkness and everything about the after midnight to before dawn breaks.
But well, I can try making that up by waking up at 5am though, sounds pretty good that I'll have 2 hours or so of midnight equivalent on a daily basis and still a full day ahead of me, and especially when I still get like 7 hours of sleep if I sleep at... 10pm.
Okay that just sounds too damn early.
But for now, I think I should try sleeping and waking up real early on Thursday nights and Friday mornings.
And maybe when next sem I have no choice but to plant a lesson at 8am, I'll be forced to do this weekly
Even with lessons at 10, I don't really give a shit and just sleep late anyways.
Okay that was a long story on my Thursday night to Friday morning and now moving on to Friday later part of the morning.
Had breakfast with Terry at 8.
And the time before that? Spent like 30mins and took like tens of shots of the sunrise while adjusting my ISO, exposure, contrast, saturation and every other setting and I managed to fiddle with in order to capture the perfect shot of sunrise as much as possible from my room.
And stupid neighbour left his window half opened blocking my angle and the roof on top as well and all but okay I did manage to get a shot I was pretty satisfied with.
I don't think I'm a really really perfectionist perfectionist, but I should stop trying to be so perfectionist.
Other than being a possible cause to procrastination, perfectionism really just makes you put in an unequal amount of effort to achieve a not-as-great results.
Okay that sentence was just anyhow but it's something like diminishing returns.
You will continue to put in so much just to get closer to perfection, and the closer you get the steeper the curves become, and you put in so much more just to cover that little distance towards perfection; is it all worth it?
And in the end, is what you achieve really perfection?
Most often than not, it will not be, it will be just another close-to-perfection-yet-still-not-perfection thing that you spend so much effort to achieve.
And if only you can put down the persistence to pursue perfection much sooner, life might be so much more easier and happier.
Well anyways, doesn't seem like I can do what I say anytime soon.
And it annoys me to not be able to do what I say but well we are all learning, understanding something and doing something are two different things.
One possibly leads to another though.
Went to library again soon after breakfast, reached like just before 10.
And shikai came in soon after, probably one of the most improbable person I would've imagined to see since Fri is a free day for him.
But well, him being him, came to school to do his assignment.
And it's a long story but Fri just wasn't a good day for me I guess.
I understood what sitting in an emotional roller-coaster meant and although it's not like I didn't really understand or even went through it, it just occurred to me that this term came out so well to describe my day, even if it's a lil exaggerated.
Got back to my room at 8plus and got all packed up and ready to go soon after dinner.
Took MRT with Leonard, my neighbour, since I met him on the bus stop and he was on the way home too.
Went to nex to walk around while waiting for dad to knock off so he can fetch me home from there.
And even though there wasn't much to see, at least there's Popular.
Too bad it was already closing and 10minutes was all I have to stroll in it.
The music they were playing was pretty nice though.
And so I had 30minutes or so to spare and I spent it just sitting and waiting at the pick-up point.
Well, not 30minutes there, I could've died by doing so but probably around 15minutes at least.
Met Melvin and his gf at nex too, what a surprise encounter.
So I probably really went there at a wrong time.
And if I wanna shop and look around more, I should leave by 6plus 7 latest I guess; and if I just want to travel the distance so that dad won't have to come so far here to fetch me, I should probably leave at 9.
Lessons learnt and this week I shall apply them, that is of course unless I'm gonna study till 10pm in the library.
Okay it's close to 2am and it feels good to once again record down my life here.
Eh wait, just when I thought I was done, I realized that I've still got Sat to today to cover.
Okay, might as well right.
Shall do it fast so that I can sleep soon.
Sat was normal, stayed home again.
And at night was the usual watch TV with mum too.
Ohh family watched Ah Boys to Men 2 on Fri night after watch the first one two or three weeks before?
Didn't watch much of it since I already caught it in the cinema.
Okay so Sunday was dad's birthday.
Went to Crystal Jade Kitchen at Tmall to have lunch and some shopping of groceries before going back home.
Didn't do much, as usual.
Ohh but I managed to complete SW assignment to a completion rate of 99% or so on Sat though so all is good.
Really have freakin' lotsa things to be done but I guess slowly but surely I'm handling them well.
And my only major concern is my 3000 words essay for Chinese Studies.
Well it's not exactly the only major concern but...
Shall just see how for now.
And work hard.
And do what I can and pray for the best.
Came back CAPT on Sun night.
Couldn't sleep again and then couldn't wake up again.
Only managed to really got out of bed close to 12 omfg it's damn bad and rushed over to arts to have lunch with Aizhen Xueting and Elaine.
Library after that, duh, and it's library all the way.
Well, had psych tutorial and it's in library's training room too anyway so I just went even though I was quite hesitant about going and I half regret going but it's not really like I'll be able to do much with the time I spent in there anyway.
Studied for quite a while more before coming back at 7plus then it's just dinner, back to my room to read for SW tutorial then finally got to run with Jia Hao again, on my usual route and back here to lepak till now.
And the route is only like 4.2km sigh and I'm taking more than 22mins for it.
Probably not too bad timing considering the slopes and stuff but doesn't seem like I'm improving much even with my weekly runs.
Gotta maintain running at least twice a week to really improve I guess.
And my aim was to keep it under 20, just don't know how long I'm gonna take to hit that timing.
Have to clear my IPPT by Jan though, and I would really like to get Gold which means 9.44 for 2.4km and that means really need to push myself.
So the week has just started, but it's really gonna end soon, just like every other week.
It's less than a month to finals; and just more than a month to our first holidays in uni life.
Not sure how I'm gonna manage with so many things, and I don't even know why it seems like I've so many things to manage when I'm not in any CCAs or what but I'm just like busy.
But we shall see and hopefully I can do some magic at the end of the day, or rather, at the end of the sem.
CH tut tomorrow, gotta present; SW tut on Thursday, gotta present as well; Stats assignment 2 coming out soon and due a week after it's released; and finally my dear 3000 words Chinese studies essay due on next Fri.
Really can't study much when there's so many assignments and things to do.
But hopefully after next Fri, it will be full force studying for finals, even though that means I only have like two weeks remaining...
At least I'm quite on track for stats, just that I lack practice but understanding isn't really an issue.
Almost no readings done at all for SW and CH but whatever, I can probably get a not-too-bad grade for SW, especially when I will have like 3 days to just study for it after my first 3 papers.
And for CH I just really pray that I can pass it.
Psych is one major issue, pun intended, and while I believe there's no problem in getting the minimum requirement of B- to major in it, B- just isn't good enough and I'll need to see an A- at least, especially when I take into account how possibly badly I might do for CH and maybe even SW...
Okay a big part of psych's grade still depends on the term paper which we haven't got back though, and it's 30%.
With that 30% and midterms' 30% already fixed in place, I can only hope that I can get the most out of the remaining 40% for finals to get my desired A.
And shit just got serious when I suddenly remembered about the group project for Pursuit of Happiness to be presented next Tuesday...
One week to finish a group project with so many other things going on.
Good game, seriously.
Well my three other group mates are all from biz so I just gonna assume that they're good at rushing projects and stuff and all I can say to us and really just everyone now is simply, ALL THE BEST.
Byeall.