Sunday, October 20, 2013

It's all good or I'll like to think so.

And yet it's the start of another week ahead.
Week 10.

Already Week 10.

And it felt like we just started school not long ago.

And it always feels like I didn't accomplish much in the week that has just passed.
Well, not that I did nothing, but just that it's probably far from what I set out to achieve initially.

Both CH and SW assignments still barely started; one due in ten days, the other in about two weeks' time.
And in between I just feel like there's so many other things waiting for me to do still.
Only one tutorial in even week though so let's hope that I gonna be able to complete my shit soon.
Perhaps will try to finish my week by Wednesday by attending the SW lect then so that I have two free days right after to chiong through my work.
Will see how it goes.


Now for the past week...

Finally managed to eat the xiaolongbao we've been talking about for so long; unfortunately, it sucks.
Luckily we just ordered one basket to try out first, ended up having prata next door again.

Monday was just lunch, lepak, make-up CH tutorial followed by psych tutorial.
And that's all for the day.
One good thing is that I didn't go to the library that day.

Well not exactly that it's good, but it's an achievement and a combo breaker as well though.
Had dinner with Terry since I met him on the bus back to UTown.
Watched "This Is The End" from my laptop and I really expected it to be funnier but oh well, perhaps I just wasn't in the mood for US humour at that time.
Went running after that too.
And then it was overnight study time~
Wasn't productive at all though; can't even remember what I did other than reading and reading.

Sat outside for like 4, 5hours until the storm came and forced me into Starbucks. 
Spent a bit more time there just to wait for dining hall to open so that I can have breakfast when I get back.
Finally got back to my room at 7plus after breakfast and it was time for a good nap which was not-so-deserved because of how unproductive I was.

Woke up at don't know what time, probably 1 or 2plus.
Went to lunch at koufu then travelled to FASS to find a good studying spot.
Ended up spending probably a quarter of the time taking photos and acting like I'm on a photography trip rather than studying session.
Second time that I didn't visit the library in the week. Yay!

Although it's because that it was closed, but anyway...
Went back and probably didnt' do much again, maybe I watched Criminal Minds but can't really remember as well and then it was bedtime soon.


Went for the PL2131 lecture which I really regretted going so I decided to sleep through it after 30minutes to make up for my loss of sleep.
Then it was CH lecture which wasn't really helpful as well and then back to FASS for lunch.
Met Kelvin and YG at Deck so ate with them then it was library time again.
I know how unproductive is really really being overused by me but that's exactly what I am so I'm just gonna say how unproductive I was at the library again.
Went back earlier since I was planning to run but my plan failed terribly after I accidentally fell asleep for... 2hours from 9pm to 11pm.

Ended up doing nothing much again after I got back to my room before sleeping again.

SW tutorial was alright I guess, didn't really prepare much but also didn't really cared about it anyway.
Went to library to study for a while before meeting Chan for lunch after that.
Back to library again and at least I wasn't alone for the day finally.
Yi Li finally came to school in like don't know how many years and managed to meet so many people in her rare visit to school.
Managed to study quite a bit but not exactly much too, just readings of psych textbook again.
And I haven't even completed notes on Chapter 11 and 12 when Chapter 13 is already coming up in this week sigh.
Studied till late before going back again.

Fri wasn't much different from usual.

Almost woke up late, rushed to LT9 for SW lecture, had a waffle during the break 'cause I was too hungry, and then library after that.
And I actually didn't have a proper lunch that day somehow.
Managed to tank through till 5plus where I had dinner at Deck before going back to change up for basketball at SRC.
Played for a while before my leg cramped zzz maybe I'm getting old.
Went back to shower and pack up before heading out to nex to wait for dad so he doesn't have to drive all the way to NUS to pick me up.
Shall do that more often since usually I'll be waiting in my room doing nothing for that 1, 2hours other than waiting anyways.
At least I can get to walk around a bit or what at nex or maybe even somewhere else and dad doesn't have to drive so far and we can save more time and reach home earlier as well.
Unexpected heavy downpour on the way back though, and that's how Week 9 of school ended for me.


Didn't do much over the weekend as usual.
Went all the way to HQ for pilot programme briefing yesterday morning, after only being informed like on Friday night of what is it about.
Briefing actually supposed to start at 1.30pm but got scammed into arriving at 10am and I actually reached at 9.30am somemore zzzZ.
Had my entire day burned just like that but learned of how the Scouting world will be undergoing insane changes in the next 2 to 3 years or so.
Seriously, woah. Mindblowing.
Well, but whatever, in the next 2 to 3 years I'll still be struggling with my books notes and stuff.
Got back only at 8plus and simply watched TV all the way.
Sorta started searching for articles online for SW portfolio assignment and slept at 5plus because I like it, well, sort of.
Woke up at 3plus today and it felt so good but so terrible at the same time knowing that my weekend is gonna be over just like that again.

And it's raining outside yet again, continuously.

And I feel like eating ice-cream now.
Therefore I shall end this post here.

Week 10 now.
Just a month away from finals.

Press on, my friends.


Ohh and just remembered too, midterms results are out.
Got just slightly above average for both my papers.
And although I expected so, I'm really unhappy not because of my results but because of how much unproductive time I spent in the library.
Yet I'm still not really able to push myself forward and do what I really need to do.


There are just some problems I gotta solve, quickly.











Byeall.