Sunday, October 13, 2013

It goes on and on, and on and on.

Sunday once again.
Start of another week again.

Luckily there's a public holiday on Tuesday; not sure how much it's gonna help though.
Shall make use of it to study overnight on Monday night.

Didn't do much as usual over the weekend.
But oh well, finally managed to meet up with PLCo7 minus GY and also caught a movie in the theatres after like two months++.

"About Time" was a really nice movie.
And yesterday was time well spent with the right people too.

The past week was alright, as it's always been, especially since it's even week and I had only one tutorial.
It's just that every day has been pretty much the same, going to school, lessons, library, back to room.
It's always my room, FASS, deck, library everyday.
And most of my time are spent in the library, alone, trying hard to study but usually at least spending quite some time to nap.
And the time spent on studying isn't efficient enough as well.
There are really moments when I feel like why the heck am I in the library alone when everyone else is doing something else somewhere else; but then again I figured that it's probably the best thing I can do now since I still haven't rediscover how to study smart.
And that it doesn't really seem like I have anything else to do at anywhere with anyone either.


Staying in the library is probably the most optimal way to make use of my time then.

And even if it's getting a little too boring at times, I should probably just remind myself how much effort I have to put in and the work I have to do if I don't want my uni life to screw up from sem1.
Hopefully I will just be able to keep reminding myself on that and it works well enough to keep me motivated throughout the remaining of the semester.
Another week or so and it will only be a month to finals, and that isn't a very good thing.

Also managed to watch another three episodes of Criminal Minds, in a row.
Probably not the best way to spend my time in terms of studying, but still one of the best way to spend my time to make myself feel better.
The plot was so emotional though so it really isn't making myself much happier but whatever it's still good.



Just received the message that GY is changing his name officially soon.
But Gao Yang is just too epic of a name and such a classic, how to forget it and call him by his new name in the future man.
Okay that was randomly inserted but really he just messaged us so I somehow had to put it down lol.




Even though I probably say this every week, I'll say it again; hopefully this week's gonna be a better week and an extremely productive one.














Byeall.