X'mas Eve.
Went to the temple last Thursday with my parents.
Just a typical day out with family I guess.
Don't think I went out or did anything important on Friday.
Slept late again though.
And supposed to play ball on Sat at 1pm but only realized so after Xuan gave me a call and woke me up at 12pm.
Intended to wake up at 12plus 'cause I thought afternoon would mean something like 3, 4pm but I guess I was wrong.
Ball the entire afternoon away and only reached home in the evening.
Watched the Golden Horse Awards with mum, had dinner, blah blah blah.
Channel 8 then showed Lee Hom's 恋爱通告 so watched that too, again, after watching it once on my computer.
Another late night for me.
As usual.
Probably sort of wasted Sunday away.
Again.
Late night once more.
Met Chandan Terry RW for dinner yesterday.
Days seem to past by so fast yet I felt like everything happened quite some time back, probably due to the lack of sleep and distorted sense of time thanks to last night.
Went straight to bed almost immediately after I got home last night so that I can catch some sleep before the Arsenal-Chelsea match.
Woke up at 1plus and couldn't really sleep after that so used computer for a while before heading to Tmart to meet Suting and Kenny to watch the match.
Boring match, weren't able to secure a win, but at least didn't lose either.
Not the best results but somewhat satisfactory, out of no choice anyway; probably gonna be similar to my sem1's results which I haven't checked yet.
But with my already extremely low expectations, I really hope to not get the shock of my life when I see my results.
Oh yea spent one of the nights watching Taiwanese variety shows from the 90s and early 00s.
They were so nice back then although some were borderline insane.
I wonder how those artistes will feel when they see themselves as the way they were a decade ago or longer on those variety shows.
And I wonder how Show Luo will feel looking at the old days, but I'm sure he still remembers everything he's been through and thus would continue working hard to stay where he is and scale higher.
I was actually posting on tumblr before this, and thought that I've got too much to pen down and that's why decided to blog.
But after typing everything above about my past few days, I don't really feel like saying anything else anymore.
Anyways got back this morning after the match, and soon after I switched my phone off until now.
Well, other than to Instagram in the morning once and just now for my #wordoftheday that is.
Resisted the urge to check my results as well.
I don't know when will I feel like checking it, but just not now.
Doesn't really matter anyway right.
And today feels like a really good day, with the weather and all, and I seem to be doing fine as well.
Tidied up my room a bit but still much much more work to be done.
Haven't slept at all since the less than 3 hours nap last night.
Had been tidying up, watching videos on YouTube until lunch or so.
Then watched two episodes of Running Man with mum and sis.
And now at 6.08pm typing this post for the blog.
Not sure my plans for later but it will be really great if I manage to sketch something out.
Inspiration and motivation are clearly the two biggest obstacles though.
At most I'll just be stuck with watching shows all the way until I feel like checking my results.
It's indeed something that's more or less on my mind all the time today, but it's not exactly bothering me either.
Well let's just leave things as they are and not upset the balance now.
Shall just see what I should do next.
Byeall.