Monday, December 30, 2013

Do things right.

Had been going out everyday since Christmas.

Ball on Wed morning with RW Terry Pan.
Ball on Thurs morning with the usual bball peeps at UTown; travelling to Jurong East to meet Shafiq and some others before heading down to Chevrons for 2SIR first year comds chalet/bbq.
Didn't stay over.
Mum's birthday on Friday, went out to Bedok Mall for lunch at Din Tai Fung then walked around a bit.
After which got to ECP to eat Roxy Laksa at Lagoon.
Sat went out with RW to town to walk around a lil, also with the intent to look for Chandan's present.
Today ball again at Eunos CC.

Calves feeling really tired out after three mornings of basketball in five days.

Got CAP 3.5 for my first semester, can't say that I'm satisfied with it but it has already met/exceeded my expectations since I really lowered my expectations thanks to Chinese Studies.
Not a bad results considering how my Sem 1 went, but not good enough either I guess.
It will just be a pull my CAP up game from now on for the next 7 semesters then.
Gotta average like 4.07 per sem to be able to pull it up to a second upper, sounds tough, but possibly achievable if I don't screw things up again.
Makes me wonder if I should go on SEP in the future though, since I'll lost a semester of chance to pull my CAP up.
Probably only if my CAP is good enough then I'll go then.
Or maybe the experience will just make up for whatever not good enough results I'll get eventually.


And the new year is coming too fast.
Was it like that every year?
But this time round it just seems like I'm so not prepared for the new year, and it's already the second last day of 2013 now.
Doesn't help that CNY is coming in less than a month too.
Just feels like there are still things to be done and finished up in 2013 while 2014 is already creeping up on us, not giving us a chance to tie up loose ends and to get ready to welcome the new year.
I guess that's just life.
Time doesn't wait for anyone.
Think I'll just try to stay home and do whatever I need to do in these two days.
And to sort myself out and figure out what I need to do for the upcoming year.
We are all going through change, and there will be quite a number of changes still coming up so we better be ready for them.

PLC Hike this coming weekend.
Just feels so fast that it's already here but then again it's usually settled during December hols anyways.
One month holidays really doesn't seem enough, but one semester later we will really get to take a break and recharge so we better buck up for the upcoming semester now.



Just got to do things right.
















Byeall.