Lets all work hard.
Had been too lazy to blog for the past two weeks.
So many things had happened though.
Chinese New Year is already over even; at least the public holidays are.
And it seems more improbable that I will be able to do damn well for this semester.
Unless I wake up my idea soon.
Sigh.
Why is it so hard to study now?
Took up OGL role for Arts Camp '14 and it's been on my mind all the time now.
Doesn't help that I study with Chan almost everyday and that we will definitely talk about it; it's good that he's giving all the useful advices from his past experiences and guiding me even at this early stages though.
But since there isn't much we can do now except to source for councillors, I should really just put it aside for the moment and focus on studying, especially when assignment deadlines start hitting in.
Really can't wait for summer though.
And although I was somewhat confident of being the OGL for S1, I'm actually doubting myself after agreeing to do it and even wondering if I'm good enough to do the job.
Chinese New Year was typical.
The usual one day of visiting to see all my relatives whom I see about once a year and then there's nothing much left to do.
Eating CNY goodies, watching all the shows on TV, and sleeping.
This year is possibly the year that I get to sleep the most during the CNY period.
And to think of it, CNY was just a week ago.
And it was a week ago that I told myself to really start working for this semester, since I've been pretty much doing almost nothing at all for the first three weeks.
Now I'm a bit scared that I took too much time to get my engine started though; but well four weeks have already passed and it's up to myself to do what I can with the remaining nine plus recess and reading weeks.
The week before CNY was a really short one and possibly nothing much worth mentionig.
Maybe except the lunch on Tuesday.
The week after CNY was pretty much about starting to study with mixed success and Arts Camp.
And yesterday was simply a rough day.
May this week be better.
Two more weeks to recess week; I'm not even sure if that's good or bad.
On one hand it's a seriously much needed break, on the other hand, midterms are coming right after and it simply means that half the semester is already gone.
It means that finals is inching closer to us, but it also means that summer is creeping upon us as well.
The weather in Singapore lately has been pretty awesome, hope it continues on but as the temperature rises and the sun shines more brightly, it's a sign that summer has come.
Wanted to do OGL for OWeek instead, but things happen and we have to adapt.
It will still be damn fun and good anyways.
Now's really not the time to think so much about summer though.
Projects, assignments, exams; these are the things that should be on my mind.
Well, I shall get down to try and do some work before packing and leaving for school tonight.
Missed my Subject Pool last last Monday, shall pray that I don't miss any from now on because that will mean that I've got to make up even more.
Have about four Subject Pool this week to go to, one tomorrow morning, I better freakin' wake up man.
There's still the Scouts stuff to settle.
Campsite issues.
And all these freak crap bullshit.
Still gotta do something about it though sigh.
I just got to have much better time management and prioritization.
But before all these, let's just start the week by watching the second episode of Sherlock because that will totally make me feel ten times better.
Shall continue watching Criminal Minds on a regular basis in hopes that it somewhat motivate me to study too.
An extremely helpful thing would be to discover my love for psychology and the reason I'm doing all these as well though.
And the bet to get 4.3 is something to keep in mind too as additional drive to do well for this semester.
Well let us all work hard together.
Byeall.