Basketball + Study = Good Life
And recess week is over just like that.
Well it was pretty damn good while it lasted though.
Life was simple and good with just basketball and study everyday.
Really happy that I actually managed to play ball every single day from Mon to Fri as well as being rather productive in studying.
But now that recess week has ended, I somehow felt that I wasn't doing enough and could have actually done much more, and also that there's so much more to be done.
I kept having the feeling that I was on a good pace and did not have to rush to finish more work though.
Whatever now that recess week is over the most important thing is to continue building up momentum for second half of the semester and of course for finals.
The thought of year 1 ending so soon is just meh but the thought of a three months break is just wow.
Still not sure how much of a break I'll be getting though seeing how I'm involved in several things.
And thinking about Arts Camp now is just...
Why are people all like that?
Sometimes I really don't understand what's wrong.
Had stopped thinking about Arts Camp for a while now until the House IC contacted me to inform that I've too submit the names for my councillors in two weeks' time.
I thought it would be rather okay but seeing how things are going now...
It's really hard to say.
It's really hard.
Anyways midterms coming up this week and that's more important at the moment.
Only got two but somehow still feels like it's not gonna be easy.
One term paper and one presentation to clear in the week after that.
Then life will possibly get better until the later part of the semester.
Hopefully.
I should really try to play ball at least once per week still even after school starts.
Exercising or rather doing something I really enjoy and then off to studying seems to work quite well.
Lets hope that I'll carry on with this and just gotta see how things work from there on.
Allen Iverson got his jersey retired as well, last night.
Think I've said enough on Facebook so I shall not talk much about it now.
But it's really not bad that I managed to complete a sketch of him just in time for this.
Spent quite a few hours yesterday but it's worth it I guess; it's just a portion of my time that I can still afford at least.
Haven't been sketching for I don't even know how long already, especially portraits.
Should really practice more and this is what I always say but almost never did.
I really should though.
Other than that I guess it's nothing much.
The past week was really good.
Really really good.
Too bad life doesn't always go your way and you just have to adapt to whatever is coming and carry on with it.
I really can't do work on weekends.
Or rather, I really don't want to do work.
Maybe I should go for a run now.
Or maybe I should just chill until tonight before going back.
NCC module starts tomorrow sian wasting time but hopefully I can gain something good out of it still.
Byeall.