Saturday, March 22, 2014

Crunch time soon.

The past weeks were really bad.
Not because of anything that happened, but rather because of something that didn't happen at all - productive studying.

Stayed back in school till this afternoon just for MKT project.
At least the report's more or less done already, just left with formatting and stuff.
And still gotta meet again on Tuesday for the presentation slides.
Really.
Omg.
Marketing's not that bad but this project's really kinda crap.
The people are nice too and we all try but sometimes you just gotta try in the right manner because if not then it doesn't really help at all.
Sigh.

I can feel all the angst piling up already.

Getting owned at Stamford Bridge isn't helping.

Today's just a really fml day.
So many things on my mind at the same time.

Okay first, let's settle what's coming up next week.
IEM Paper 3 Draft 1, PL3236 research report, and of course, MKT group project.
Shall see if I can start on either the draft or the report later on, and just work it through the night.
If not then it's gonna be the whole of tomorrow and tomorrow night already.
And the other one just have to be done on Monday night.

Next, to catch up on the numerous chapters of readings that I'm lagging behind.
Developmental is really a bore and I simply don't see anything fun about it.
Let's put that aside for now.
Abnormal is not too bad, lagging by two chapters now.
Probably can finish one chapter within a day if I really want to.
The problem is how to make sure that I'm really reading when I'm reading.
But maybe I should just finish the chapters at least once and leave the memory work and revision for next time.
Okay back to developmental.
Finally tried logging in to the online resources.
Seems quite useful.
Probably can use it along with the textbook to help in absorbing the contents.
Still really gotta plough through the textbook though.
Stats. Just gotta depend on lecture notes and some textbook reading on parts where I'm not sure.
Probably with Google's help as well and just asking around.
Seems like something that can be studied within a few days though since it's not memory work like the other two core mods.
And I can probably understand most of the stuff if I really put in the effort to, or I'll just ask people who do.
Marketing textbook had only been used for the project so far.
And although I really want to just not care so much about it since it's not my core and it's S/U-able, I spent 500 bid points for it and it just sounds kinda dumb to S/U a module which you got for 500 points.
No choice, just need to work hard in the coming days, but of course priority still goes to the three other modules.


Life is just kind of dry.

Four more weeks.
Just four more weeks.

Just counting down and not doing anything is not useful at all.
It's like counting down to your own doom.


But because being confident is important; because this is when people start getting worn down; because being clutch is more important than being good; crunch time is when I perform best.













Byeall.