To-do.
Shall just list out some of the things I have to do by the next one month.
Four weeks to complete all of these and even less time for some of the tasks.
PL3234
MCQ Quiz - 14th Apr
8 chapters of readings
Use highlighters and make notes
Do all the online quizzes
Print out definitions list and memorize
Past Year Papers
PL3236
5 chapters of readings
Do all the end of chapter quizzes
Online testbank
Make a table to organize info for all disorders
PL2132
Group Project Report - due 10th Apr
Few chapters of readings
Go through slides and read tb for unclear parts
Past Year Papers
MKT1003X
Individual Assignment - due 11th Apr
Whole textbook to read
Use online resources to study
IEM1201R
Presentation slides - due 8th Apr
Prepare for presentation - 15th Apr
Revise Paper 3 draft
Okay now just gotta prioritize and properly manage these tasks.
Come up with a realistic schedule and actually follow through it.
I guess things are really getting serious now that there's only two weeks remaining in the school term.
Three weeks to the start of finals.
And wow just a month until the end of finals.
The end of finals.
We're all looking forward to that and yet we can probably never be ready for the start of it.
Some things you just gotta do, whether you are ready or not.
Every morning you have two choices:
Continue to sleep with your dreams;
or wake up and chase them.
Really need to have this thought implanted in my head all the time everyday.
Don't even know how did I just waste my Friday away by staying on my bed until afternoon when I intended to get up early and go out to study.
This shit just cannot happen anymore if I still want to do well.
Hopefully this weekend will be enjoyable enough to push me through the next one month.
Byeall.