Thursday, March 20, 2014

Just got to do it.

At the usual spot.
Doing the usual thing.
Getting the usual feeling.

So bored now.

And even with three deadlines to meet next week, I'm just sitting here doing nothing.
Like, nothing.

Spent hours to finally finish transcribing Jobs' 1983 speech.
Hopefully this will not be a wasted effort and I'll be able to write something great out of it, and somehow get a B+ for IEM.
And of course my other mods will have to do even better than that.
Looking at how things are going though, I'm really having doubts if that can be done or not.

Got back the MCQ results for 2132 today.
23/30.
Meh.
Totally not looking well at all when people are scoring in the range of 28, 29.
Don't think I can do that well either for section B, 35% for 2132 just gonna fly away like that sigh.
Hopefully I can at least secure the 25% from project and somehow perform a miracle to do well enough in the finals' 40% to still get a good grade.
Developmental psych is totally screwed because it's just so tough to memorize everything and kinda dry to read too.
Not doing well man, not doing well.
And I wonder why do I still spend so much time here alone studying, or rather, trying hard to study.

I really need something great to happen to turn my mood around in preparation to last through this semester.
Can't see myself surviving for more than a few weeks in this state.

Where is the motivation?

Just sitting here listening to Sherlock OST, blogging and tumblring.
If only that is gonna help me to get my grades.

The week is more than half gone, and I've so much work to do either by weekend, or by next week.
And even without these deadlines to meet, tons of chapters of readings are waiting for me to catch up.

How do I do this.

Just these few weeks.
Just these few weeks.
Just got to do what we got to do for another month and a half or so.











Byeall.